• Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's probably just in mid-life crises.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Nah wayne skating because he wants to be like Tyler the creator.. Just ask [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION]

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Didn't read, but here's the reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkS1_1HWFh0

16:17

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          Nah wayne skating because he wants to be like Tyler the creator.. Just ask @Lil_zimmie
          still going? hahahaahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Apart from the fact you need some paragraphs, I agree 100%. I think another superstar in the same situation is Floyd Mayweather Jnr. Has been in the gym his whole life and now acts like a big kid perhaps to compensate for the missing childhood when growing up....
            Speaking the REAL truth, the WHOLE truth and NOTHING but the TRUTH....Schooling niggas since 1920.....Exposing the fake fans, stans and annes since 2013. Fuck all Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              still going? hahahaahaha
              Had to lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                I don�t think it was just because he saw someone else do it, I think it goes deeper than that. There was NO type of foreshadow to him doing that, there were no clues or hints that he would skateboard he just started doing it out of nowhere and then later on we find out it�s because he saw it from someone else. I mean wouldn�t we know he saw someone else do it before we saw him doing it?!?! Why would he choose to skateboard this late in his life?!?! It couldn�t be because he wanted to be mainstream because he was already mainstream before that

it just doesn�t make sense to me, SKATEBOARING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RAP, i mean yeah a skater can turn into a rapper but A RAPPER CANNOT TURN INTO A SKATER. what the fuck a 12 year old playing with a gun anyway for, the fbi need to investigate that. so a 12 year old's first instinct when he sees a gun for the first time is to play with it....my nigga.
                Dude just because it came out of nowhere don't mean anything lol your tripping dog you don't know him personally it's hella stuff I do out of nowhere cause I saw somebody else or saw it out of nowhere and thought hey it looks fun

Comment

Originally posted by JayDCcomics View Post
                  Dude just because it came out of nowhere don't mean anything lol your tripping dog you don't know him personally it's hella stuff I do out of nowhere cause I saw somebody else or saw it out of nowhere and thought hey it looks fun
                  I used to be a major in psychology before i failed, wayne has a problem with anger and we have to get to the root of those issues and atrack them head on, if i knew wayne i would yell at him and tell him to put the cup down and then walk out the room before he attacks me but i would still tell him that shit tho real shit...cuz he needs to hear this. skateboarding saved his life dawg real stuff
                  Originally posted by mangocheese View Post
                  Apart from the fact you need some paragraphs, I agree 100%. I think another superstar in the same situation is Floyd Mayweather Jnr. Has been in the gym his whole life and now acts like a big kid perhaps to compensate for the missing childhood when growing up....
                  YEP, FLOYD TO YOU SHO RIGHT

Comment

What did he say?

Comment

I used to be a major in psychology before i failed, wayne has a problem with anger and we have to get to the root of those issues and atrack them head on, if i knew wayne i would yell at him and tell him to put the cup down and then walk out the room before he attacks me but i would still tell him that shit tho real shit...cuz he needs to hear this. skateboarding saved his life dawg real stuff
                      YEP, FLOYD TO YOU SHO RIGHT
                      Lol you dont thinks its a reason why you failed? hahaha but man look it doesnt matter about an anger problem that wasnt even your point! Wayne already said why he quit the lean SKATING WASNT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING WHY. He was doing good without the lean even before skating yo as he said he is at a point in his life since he been in the game so long AND STILL YOUNG he is blessed enough to do whatever he feels. Think of it as he is starting to work on his bucket list early since he was successful at a young age. The fact that skating came out of nowhere is NOT because of a problem man people pick up new endeavors in life all the time stuff that you would NEVER imagine people doing. Who wouldve thought RUN DMC would be a reverend out of nowhere lol

Comment

shit.

MILEY CYRUS WAS FORCED TO BE PERFECT FOR SO LONG THAT SHE SPAZZED OUT AND ACTED OPPOSITE JUST LIKE WAYNE WAS FORCED TO BE A PERFECT RAPPER AND HANG AROUND OLDER FOLKS, that's why he skateboards because he COULDN'T DO THAT STUFF WHEN HE WAS A KID!!!!
                        nah weezy des what he wants to do, it's that simple.

Comment

is this thread about miley cyrus?

Comment

Working...
                          X