Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    You see without Wayne's jizz in your eyes, nice.
    Never had. I don't like everything he puts out, and I don't blatantly hate anything he's done post-prison neither. I listen to music for what it is, and aside from him being one of my favs, I listen to everything with no bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      You see without Wayne's jizz in your eyes, nice.

dude what are you on wayne is snapping on every track here drunk in love is trash but thats all tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
        Never had. I don't like everything he puts out, and I don't blatantly hate anything he's done post-prison neither. I listen to music for what it is, and aside from him being one of my favs, I listen to everything with no bias.
        I can see why Birdman blackballed him now. His time is up, but Wayne likes the studio a lot so he keeps going. At least he's going out with a bang.
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          Sorry but this ain't better than NC
          Finally somebody with some common sense lol it's dope but nc 9.5/10..sftw2 8/10

Comment

• As a wayne fan u just have to not debate Drought 3, D2 and his older projects when a new one comes.

All new tapes are judged according to NC

Different era's.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kid cunner View Post
              evertime a new tape comes out and some of y'all try to put it in his top 5 i always assume y'all are really young and either never listened to or fully understood lilweezyana and the suffix. Nothing he does now can enter his top 5 if we look at it objectively. Sftw2 is great though. Just appreciate it for what it is, wayne's top 5 already cemented.
              facts

Comment

• We could sell white in Africa

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

lol jersey
                  Psh don't act like you don't come to our shores
                  I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
                    Finally somebody with some common sense lol it's dope but nc 9.5/10..sftw2 8/10
                    See, shit like this is absurd. No. NC bein' rated too damn high by you niggas. What you rate DD3 and D2 then? Fuckin' 20 out of 10. Let's be real.

Comment

honestly if he could put out verses/tracks like Errrbody (Remix), Sh!t, Hollyweezy, Gotti, No Type, Only, etc. he could pump out something that cracks top 5 if he put them all together in a project instead of spread apart.
                      Just from an impact perspective alone I don't feel it could be in his top 5. His early tapes were both of high quality and fundamental in making the mixtape game what it was, and what it has become. Nothing he puts out now can change the game, we're just happy to even get listenable material from him. At this point he's just adding to a legacy, but game changing days are behind him.

Comment

• 6/10. Hollyweezy the best track.

Comment

• No one rapping better than Weezy right now

Comment

Working...
                          X