No announcement yet.

Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i the only one who doesnt listen to wayne for "rap" i listen to him for entertainment..

lol

I listen to tech n9ne for rap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      See, shit like this is absurd. No. NC bein' rated too damn high by you niggas. What you rate DD3 and D2 then? Fuckin' 20 out of 10. Let's be real.
      They Still Like Me & Get Em confirmed best songs on D2, yes or no

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Cunner View Post
        Just from an impact perspective alone I don't feel it could be in his top 5. His early tapes were both of high quality and fundamental in making the mixtape game what it was, and what it has become. Nothing he puts out now can change the game, we're just happy to even get listenable material from him. At this point he's just adding to a legacy, but game changing days are behind him.
        Nobody touchin' Weezy. That's the legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          They Still Like Me & Get Em confirmed best songs on D2, yes or no
          They Still Like Me Up There. But then you gotta include This What I Call Her and Sportscenter to that list.

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            We could sell white in Africa
            You mean Birdman right? Wayne is selling only bad music.
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• i promise im not jumpin' tha gun fam, im not one to just hear musik.. i listen.
              & S4TW2 is in my Top 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                They Still Like Me Up There. But then you gotta include This What I Call Her and Sportscenter to that list.
                Never liked This What I Call Her all that much but Sportcenter probably 3rd best on D2 imo

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I wonder if OG Maco ever though U Guessed It serve as a diss track in the end of the YMCMB era.

Comment

• Listening now... So far it's defiantly the best Wayne has put out in a while.

Comment

• TRAP HOUSE phew

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• "Talking crazy, dick gon' have you walking crazy. Round this bitch looking handicapped. At least you'll get good parking spaces."

lmaoo

Comment

• listened to 3/4 of the tape so far and pheeewww trap house and hot nigga are crazy.. the fast flow on trap house kinda reminds me of told y'all and racks from s4tw.. Im no big fan of some of the slower beats but he did his thing on every track so far imo

Comment

Working...
                          X