Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why yall cant just like both projects.. why we gotta compare

Comment

• "or one, papoose law library series and alphabet slaughter is better than anything wayne will ever put out. for two yes, he is the most laughable, dude is a rap brat, he became a millionaire at like age 16, Wayne got where he is at because he was dumb enough to follow baby. t.i. may have dumbed it down, but he is still the same g, lil wayne is so commercial people actually pay for his weak ass product. you know talib kweli is prolly makin like 60 k a year? does that sound right to you?"

Quoted by Janky Kells. A Certified Hip-Hop Head I attended Arts Academy In The Woods with in my adolescent youth. The second bolded part is true. As fuck. I wish Wayne could grasp that the way he spits contemporarily is a joke to most people because it's a trend that's dead. Maybe his shit hasn't aged well to the general consensus. Perhaps most just feel like his shit is too damn yesterdecade for 'em. It's a damn shame that Talib and Yasiin struggle as much as they do to get recognition when they're spittin' knowledge and remaining sociopolitically conscious.
      Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 01-23-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• This tape is better than D5 and D4. Simple as that.

Comment

• Who kept this shit together? Nigga me, that's who; Who was there when niggas left? Nigga me, that's who; Cash Money is an army, I'm a one man army; And if them niggas comin' for me, I'm goin' out like Tony

dope shit no lie..
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Y'all who say S4tw2 is better than D5...

maybe yall need to re listen to D5 lol

S4TW2 is dope as fuck..but D5 is kind off better imo
            Mmm I did re-listen couple of songs from D5..and maybe you're right bruh..

His voice on D5 >>> His voice on S4TW2
            But songs like HollyWeezy, No Type and Alphabet for me make it slightly better than D5..

I listened to No Ceilings and damn, his voice there is sooo good..

Voice can't change like that, it's due to mixing of the songs.. He does it on purpose now, but I really hope he realizes that songs where he has chill, raspy voice are much better..IMO.

if S4TW2 had D5 voice..damn, it would be right there with No Ceilings..not better than it tho

Comment

• why this still sticky ? its gone and passed now..

Comment

• News sites "reporting" that birdman is mad about s4tw2 shots lol

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Honestly... I think this tape has been in the works for almost a year and here is why.
                  1. I KNOW this isnt shit for proof but the real birdman jr. said Wayne was already working on S4TW2 last year.
                  2. Sneak thing? What else could that have possibly been?
                  3. Wayne tweeted lyrics from Dreams & Nighmares almost a year ago and also quoted them in one of the Weezy Wednesday episodes.
                  4. Some of these beats are OLD.
                  I think this is all planned.... Maybe a reach maybe not. Wayne did say that they all sat down and slim had a GOAT plan and not a traditional approach to this album.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    3. Wayne tweeted lyrics from Dreams & Nighmares almost a year ago and also quoted them in one of the Weezy Wednesday episodes.
                    link

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                      News sites "reporting" that birdman is mad about s4tw2 shots lol
                      Yea and with no credible source

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                      Honestly... I think this tape has been in the works for almost a year and here is why.
                      1. I KNOW this isnt shit for proof but the real birdman jr. said Wayne was already working on S4TW2 last year.
                      I think this is all planned.... Maybe a reach maybe not. Wayne did say that they all sat down and slim had a GOAT plan and not a traditional approach to this album.
                      Those lyrics are popular in New Orleans

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      nope.
                      Damn =/

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                        Honestly... I think this tape has been in the works for almost a year and here is why.
                        Birdman's son is the worst source of all time. I would rather believe MediaTakeOut then that guy.

Wayne has re-used lyrics for years. The beats aren't that old. You know Wayne is always behind on beats when he makes his tapes.

The sneak thing was the obviously the tour.

Comment

• "No more am I my brother's keeper, Cain and Abel"

If you know the story, shits tough.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X