X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edittt121212

Comment

• why is this still stickied

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Classics should be stickied.

Comment

• HollyWeezy > Watch My Shoes

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
            HollyWeezy > Watch My Shoes
            nah. Anything NC>>>S4TW2. Just saying.
            RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by jmbandit View Post
              nah. Anything NC>>>S4TW2. Just saying.
              No. At all. Wetter sucks. Poke Her Face is equally as bad as Drunk In Love. And Sweet Dreams is nothing special besides Nicki's verse. I Got No Ceilings, meh. That's 4 bad songs right there. And what the fuck is he really spittin' on "Break Up". Did people just skim through this shit when they were listening to it the first time around? It's becoming more and more apparent how overrated No Ceilings was because of the time it was released. Period.
              Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 02-06-2015, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Hold up, who know how to read gang signs?
                Cause we gon throw em up and give em hang time
                I got white I got brown, sell it at the same time
                That's that James Brown and that James Bond.

Comment

No. At all. Wetter sucks. Poke Her Face is equally as bad as Drunk In Love. And Sweet Dreams is nothing special besides Nicki's verse. I Got No Ceilings, meh. That's 4 bad songs right there. And what the fuck is he really spittin' on "Break Up". Did people just skim through this shit when they were listening to it the first time around? It's becoming more and more apparent how overrated No Ceilings because of the time it was released. Period.
                  the classic songs on that mixtape make up for the not so good ones tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    the classic songs on that mixtape make up for the not so good ones tbh
                    Point blank, you put Started, Levels, and Cream on Sorry 4 The Wait 2, and you take away the shit songs, you have a mixtape that easily surpasses No Ceilings. But people aren't ready to admit how overrated that mixtape is. It's nowhere near as good as The Suffix, Da Drought 3, or Dedication 2. Honestly, even The Prefix might give it a run for its money.
                    Last edited by 2006WayneForever; 02-06-2015, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Point blank, you put Started, Levels, and Cream on I Am Not a Human Being, and you take away the shit songs, you have a mixtape that easily surpasses No Ceilings. But people aren't ready to admit how overrated that mixtape is. It's nowhere near as good as The Suffix, Da Drought 3, or Dedication 2. Honestly, even The Prefix might give it a run for its money.

the strongest nod i can give no ceilings is longevity. feels like that spun for years. but lyrically, beat selection, and overall, i got it behind d5 and s4tw2

Comment

• Used To belongs on a damn album. What the fuck, bruh? LOL! Wayne should pick the tracks for his album and tell Cortez to stay the fuck away. I guarantee that in 5 years, I know "I" will still like Sorry 4 The Wait 2. I don't like the first one that much. But I never really did. So there's that. I didn't like No Ceilings that much when it came out. It actually had to grow on me. I guess I'm in the minority. Wayne wasn't spitting at his best. He just sounded way better than he did on Dedication 3. That's it.

Comment

HollyWeezy > Watch My Shoes
                          u cant compare watch my shoes to hollyweezy lol
                          watch my shoes is one of the greatest mixtape songs ever imo, full of dope punchlines while hollyweezy is more like an album song to me plus its about a subject and not just random spittin like watch my shoes

Comment

Working...
                          X