Sorry 4 The Wait 2 Official Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mode View Post
    i got no problem saying the highs of no ceilings were really good. theres a really strong 5 songs on there, but in terms of consistency, no way.

ill take uoeno and started over doa.. which i always felt like he didnt sink his teeth into just right.

i mean.. bar for bar? lol d5 crushes nc. thats some of his sharpest slickest lyricism since forever.. theres no levels on nc..

i do enjoy nc tho.. its probably his happiest project. which is fun and valuable.. but from rap perspective.. i cant put it over these last 2.
    Agree on DOA.

Comment

i got no problem saying the highs of no ceilings were really good. theres a really strong 5 songs on there, but in terms of consistency, no way.

ill take uoeno and started over doa.. which i always felt like he didnt sink his teeth into just right.

i mean.. bar for bar? lol d5 crushes nc. thats some of his sharpest slickest lyricism since forever.. theres no levels on nc..

i do enjoy nc tho.. its probably his happiest project. which is fun and valuable.. but from rap perspective.. i cant put it over these last 2.
      I feel you on that I just see even the lows on NC higher than the lows on d5..cause d5 was all over the map to me. There was some great songs & all but he said some of the corniest/simplest stuff he's ever said on d5..on nc there was really no bad punchline & Watch My Shoes > Levels no doubt. The flow, length, & lyrics were insane.NC to me was Weezy's last classic project..9.5/10. Sftw2 great too but I'd put it at a solid 8/10.

Comment

• Originally posted by thelittlebigKAHUNA View Post
        I feel you on that I just see even the lows on NC higher than the lows on d5..cause d5 was all over the map to me. There was some great songs & all but he said some of the corniest/simplest stuff he's ever said on d5..on nc there was really no bad punchline & Watch My Shoes > Levels no doubt. The flow, length, & lyrics were insane.NC to me was Weezy's last classic project..9.5/10. Sftw2 great too but I'd put it at a solid 8/10.

lol really? cos theres nothing as bad as break up or thats all i have on d5. 5

theres a reason d5 is massive, its a statement on style. he revisted styles from years back(live life = ransom, thinking bout you couldve been on lilweezyana.. ) its a mash up of the modern contemporary.. which u can hear in the beats (kendrick,kanye,quan,drake, ross) while showing hes pretty much the dna for these current styles.

and as far as lines go.. id put d5 over sftw2.. two entirely different approaches.. more relaxed slick subtle stuff on d5.. took more time w it. on sftw2.. super energetic.. direct.. also awesome.. but think the craftsmanship is superior on d5.... its plenty of bad lines on nc tho..

Comment

lol really? cos theres nothing as bad as break up or thats all i have on d5. 5

theres a reason d5 is massive, its a statement on style. he revisted styles from years back(live life = ransom, thinking bout you couldve been on lilweezyana.. ) its a mash up of the modern contemporary.. which u can hear in the beats (kendrick,kanye,quan,drake, ross) while showing hes pretty much the dna for these current styles.

and as far as lines go.. id put d5 over sftw2.. two entirely different approaches.. more relaxed slick subtle stuff on d5.. took more time w it. on sftw2.. super energetic.. direct.. also awesome.. but think the craftsmanship is superior on d5.... its plenty of bad lines on nc tho..

d5 his worst album ever lol. it had the worst beats and the SLOWEST flow. and the interludes were fucking CORNY. chuckee killed this nigga in ONE song. and the song he did with mack maine and future that was his best verse and he didn't rap like that SINCE. I dont see what you see in this dawg

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post

d5 his worst album ever lol. it had the worst beats and the SLOWEST flow. and the interludes were fucking CORNY. chuckee killed this nigga in ONE song. and the song he did with mack maine and future that was his best verse and he didn't rap like that SINCE. I dont see what you see in this dawg
            blocked

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              blocked
              Little nigga.

Comment

• least i listen to better stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  least i listen to better stuff
                  like this?

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• How you gonna compare d5 to s4tw2? Auto tune weezy is different to rapping weezy.

I just hope he gets back to rapping

He t paining too much..

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                      like this?

that was dope as SHIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        How you gonna compare d5 to s4tw2? Auto tune weezy is different to rapping weezy.

I just hope he gets back to rapping

He t paining too much..
                        S4Tw2 shits allllllllll over D5. U mad?

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                          relax please lolol. thats the worst song on the tape
                          lol no its not.

Comment

Working...
                          X