• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    Tina. Drunk in love. I bet

Comment

same but not as much now that drake dropped
      Well now im back to playing s4tw2 more

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill Laimbeer View Post
        Still play this every day. Hasn't lost its touch
        every single day. same here

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• This shit tough like a 2 dollar steak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            Tina. Drunk in love. I bet
            they cant, they just cant

Comment

they cant, they just cant
              Dude. They recorded it. They've already committed blasphemy . I can see it especially tying in with Tina's terrible show which I haven't missed an episode of

Comment

• I just watched the Dead End Hip Hop review of SFTW2, where they basically say it's trash and apart from a couple of lines it's basically the same Wayne.

i just don't get how you can listen to this from a reviewer point of view and claim it's the same as his latest work. Hollyweezy is a song I've never heard him do before. Coco, You Guessed It, nightmares are just examples of Wayne addressing a different situation, going after Birdman, talking about where he lives in detail and addressing the people who say he fell off.

i said this on the IFYTYTL topic, what more do people want? It's music from an artist, if you don't like the artist, don't review the album. If I dint like the artist I don't listen to the music, it's really that simple.

why bother making a review on an artist you don't really enjoy anymore? You know that your opinion won't be balanced. People who love Wayne will say it's a great album and people who hate Wayne will hate it, it's still Wayne at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Dude. They recorded it. They've already committed blasphemy . I can see it especially tying in with Tina's terrible show which I haven't missed an episode of

Comment

• Originally posted by Freeweezy69 View Post
                    I just watched the Dead End Hip Hop review of SFTW2, where they basically say it's trash and apart from a couple of lines it's basically the same Wayne.

i just don't get how you can listen to this from a reviewer point of view and claim it's the same as his latest work. Hollyweezy is a song I've never heard him do before. Coco, You Guessed It, nightmares are just examples of Wayne addressing a different situation, going after Birdman, talking about where he lives in detail and addressing the people who say he fell off.

i said this on the IFYTYTL topic, what more do people want? It's music from an artist, if you don't like the artist, don't review the album. If I dint like the artist I don't listen to the music, it's really that simple.

why bother making a review on an artist you don't really enjoy anymore? You know that your opinion won't be balanced. People who love Wayne will say it's a great album and people who hate Wayne will hate it, it's still Wayne at the end of the day.
                    Don't worry about reviews, it's just one person and it's just their opinion.

I don't like how they can change some other people's opinions =/

Comment

• Anthony Fantano praised If You're Reading This, It's Too Late and panned the fuck out of this. LOL! And Drake is hotter right now. That's just how it is. I might not agree with it. Wayne couldn't find a better successor. I think it's apparent Wayne is hungrier. People don't respect hunger anymore. It's all about what's hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

• Sorry 4 The Wait 2 is now officially available on Spotify, since today apparently, on Wayne's "official" account

http://open.spotify.com/album/5wYgsQRpjIoYHGdGvpbsBf

Edit: I'm a dumbass, it's not really official, but it's on there anyway
                        Last edited by KaNNis; 02-17-2015, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
                          Anthony Fantano praised If You're Reading This, It's Too Late and panned the fuck out of this.
                          so what?

Comment

Working...
                          X