Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here is literally about to give up on Wayne altogether?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWQ36 View Post
    no

kanye dropped 1 solo song & maybe 3 features in more than 1 year, so would everyone give up on him?
    yeap , that's the truth , being a wayne fan can suck sometimes , but as i always say kanye or eminem fans get very little things every year..!

Comment

Originally posted by SWQ36 View Post
      no

kanye dropped 1 solo song & maybe 3 features in more than 1 year, so would everyone give up on him?
      yeah but Kanye doesnt set release dates and promote a record that he then pushes back repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        Was gonna give up after IANAHB2 but i liked D5 so i got brought back in. Not liking most of the C5 era songs so if i don't like Pt. 1 of C5 then i'm not checking for Pt. 2 or anything that releases from him after.
        i'm sure you will keep checking on him homie, you'll probably not like him as much but you'll check everything he releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          yeah but Kanye doesnt set release dates and promote a record that he then pushes back repeatedly.
          Bruh are you joking?

Kanye said the album will come out last year and his "All Day" single too, lol

Comment

Originally posted by theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            yeah but kanye doesnt set release dates and promote a record that he then pushes back repeatedly.

this!

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
              Bruh are you joking?

Kanye said the album will come out last year and his "All Day" single too, lol
              Did he set two separate set in stone release dates? No.. He never confirmed anything, it was all speculation

Comment

Did he set two separate set in stone release dates? No.. He never confirmed anything, it was all speculation
                Alright, fair enough I guess in comparison it wasn't as bad, but we all should know this ain't Wayne's fault atm, he's making a mixtape to make up for the delay anyway so it's cool tbh

Comment

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                  Alright, fair enough I guess in comparison it wasn't as bad, but we all should know this ain't Wayne's fault atm, he's making a mixtape to make up for the delay anyway so it's cool tbh
                  True. We hope he is making a mixtape. As usual, no one knows shit..

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                    i'm sure you will keep checking on him homie, you'll probably not like him as much but you'll check everything he releases.
                    He's just not as interesting and it seems he's very predictable nowadays. I stopped really feeling his music after Rebirth & IANAHB1 but stuck around since he was such an unpredictable artist. I've stopped caring about the songs he's dropped since Grindin.

Comment

this is true, still i prefer to be a wayne stan

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                        He's just not as interesting and it seems he's very predictable nowadays. I stopped really feeling his music after Rebirth & IANAHB1 but stuck around since he was such an unpredictable artist. I've stopped caring about the songs he's dropped since Grindin.
                        yeah he changed a lot, i mean you don't believe it's the same artist when you listen to C3 then IANAHB2 so i feel you. but he sounds different in every Carter album so i'm hoping his new style is really good, or something like his old shit.

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                          yeah he changed a lot, i mean you don't believe it's the same artist when you listen to C3 then IANAHB2 so i feel you. but he sounds different in every Carter album so i'm hoping his new style is really good, or something like his old shit.
                          Yea, i'm gonna listen to C5 Pt. 1 with an open mind. Hope he delivers.

Comment

Working...
                          X