Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody's gonna get harmed 6bh...but this is exciting
    thugga crossed the line , but hell it's just a name
    the name barter seems a lil bit of a nonsense though , if he wants to do the carter 6 , he got to do it properly and not change the name. lol
    is it a mixtape afterall?

Comment

I guess this is just publicity.

Why the fuck would Young Thug even want to shoot Wayne? Wayne mustve said something about him, black balled him, done something.. Otherwise, there is no reason to bring firearms in to the equation! That escalated quickly! Jay fucked Nas' girl and Nas never shot him..

Ive gotta say I think this is all publicity. I think Thug was probably high at the studio and thought itd be a good idea to post this to social media. I doubt there will be actual gun violence, and if there is, I dont think Lil Wayne will be toting the pistol

Comment

He calls his guns his 'dicks' really? Damn this guy is just plain annoying as fck

#FREEVELVET

Comment

yall need to chill
          Just cause young thug is a bitch doesnt mean he deserves to get shot lmao

I just hope Wayne goes lyrically against young thug instead of physically.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
            is it a mixtape afterall?

Nah man think its just his retarded way of talking but im pretty sure its an album

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              yall need to chill
              Just cause young thug is a bitch doesnt mean he deserves to get shot lmao

I just hope Wayne goes lyrically against young thug instead of physically.
              No mercy for fuck niggas ya heard?
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                oh shit this beef getting serious now.

thug coming to Wayne's hometown on Friday.

I hope his bitch ass die

Comment

Annd this Gay just called lil wayne a hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    I guess this is just publicity.

Why the fuck would Young Thug even want to shoot Wayne? Wayne mustve said something about him, black balled him, done something.. Otherwise, there is no reason to bring firearms in to the equation! That escalated quickly! Jay fucked Nas' girl and Nas never shot him..

Ive gotta say I think this is all publicity. I think Thug was probably high at the studio and thought itd be a good idea to post this to social media. I doubt there will be actual gun violence, and if there is, I dont think Lil Wayne will be toting the pistol
                    thug said on ig the day before wayne is his idol
                    of course he says he wants to shoot him to get attention lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                      Nah man think its just his retarded way of talking but im pretty sure its an album
                      not like there's any difference. its all shitty

Comment

I have no idea what the hell Birdman sees in this dude. His absolute trash. There's absolutely no way this is going to end up in profit for Birdman if this is the road they're taking. Sure, generate buzz for FWA, sell carter 5 for more profit.. but after that..

just make Wayne the head of cash money and go retire on stunna island. That way you can keep on cashing in on Waynes, Drakes and Nickis careers... 3 superstars vs one retarded ass what if who will be buried once Waynes done with him man..

Sad times for CM, if they dont do something.. I'll be expecting some cash money funeral listening parties coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          if its just a mixtape how can he be sued?

and I thought he was calling it 'carter six', not 'tha carter vi'?
                          In America you can sue anyone, anywhere for anything. If your suit doesn't have any basis it will quickly be dismissed. Record labels (and other similar copyright holders) are notorious for sending out cease and desist letters. Typically these letters do not have much legal basis and are intended only to scare. Read a few EULAs and you'll see legal teams can say and threaten just about anything they can think up, it doesn't mean any of it will hold up in court however.

My guess is Wayne's lawyers sent him a simple letter threatening legal action and Young Thug and/or his people got scared. I don't believe any such lawsuit would win in court, but then again we live in a world where Taylor Swift is trying to copyright "This Sick Beat"... so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                          X