• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one song and its only been out 24 hours

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      one song and its only been out 24 hours
      I know good wayne from bad wayne witin seconds ........................ comes with being a fan for so fckig long

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        I really don't get the hype at all. Hollyweezy is much better. IDK maybe I'm bias because I'll always prefer mixtape weezy to album/project weezy.
        LMAOO, wait so if HollyWeezy was a single for FWA and Glory was on SFTW2 you'd like Glory better?

Comment

no it's not

Comment

track is so cold mate. This the shit we all want him on (pun intended ) .
            Look at this man , it's kind of Em shit , that's what Weezy needs 9bh. He's a legendary rapper for some reason. Spoiling his legacy trying to mimic them trap niqqas (sorry for using that term fam , i don't really like to do it) or trying to say corny ass shit was ruining him. Nevermind , he seems to snapped out. This didn't happen suddenly though , he's been developping since d5 , trying to find himself , and i'm sure he has a hell lotta more things to show us.

Comment

street runner would've made this a monster
              hold your L bro

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                LMAOO, wait so if HollyWeezy was a single for FWA and Glory was on SFTW2 you'd like Glory better?
                What? No. His mixtape songs have completely different structures, beats and approaches to them.
                Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                hold your L bro
                Learn to accept others opinions bro

Comment

What? No. His mixtape songs have completely different structures, beats and approaches to them.

Learn to accept others opinions bro
                  I accept your opinion all day bro.. but your L is heavy, and you must hold it.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    Glory sounds like it was recorded for c3 in 2008, but was just released now. That's how good it is. Comparing it to krazy is not fair, sure krazy had dope lyrics but glory was more complete of a song. Hollyweezy, Gotti and moment are close ones tho for sure. Oh yeah and d'usse.
                    in b4 it comes out that glory was recorded before jail

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      I accept your opinion all day bro.. but your L is heavy, and you must hold it.
                      When you accept his opinion then stfu with this L bullshit

Giving "Ls" just cuz of different opinions lmao

Comment

I think people should lay off proclaiming that "The old Wayne is back!!" because this is one song/freestyle. HOWEVER this song is fucking amazing and the great thing is that its not just people in the forums saying that, its everyone on twitter, all the radio hosts who been saying Wayne has gone cold like the track, for the most part everyone likes this song (if they are or have ever been Wayne fans). Great song and hopefully FWA and im crossing my fingers that CV (if we ever get it) is at this level or greater.

Great look for Wayne that he def needed, especially since its only him on the track, hes had some fire guest verses but its been a while since a fire solo track/freestyle.

Comment

wayne needs to stick with beats like this and he will be fine. most rappers have a comfort zone and this is right where Wayne's comfort zone lives. no doubt. i almost think it's too good to be true that the rest of the album should be this good... but who knows. niggas been surprising us lately

Comment

Working...
                          X