GLORY: is this the new wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    Who are you ? I only know about 3 posters by name. Vocker, Wisheezy and Knockmeout. Thats 3. Thats bout it
    - - - Updated - - -

Take another L for thinking you're a thug on the world wide wibe.

You talking to one of the most well rounded level headed posters on here. Ask @Wisheezy. He knows I'm joking with him. But you... Put on that chapstick and got to work! bless your heart b.
    Pls stop with them "Ls" and chapstick bs and I dont think im a thug lol

I was just saying that its stupid giving ppl "Ls" cuz of different opinions, but now youre saying you were joking so idk what really true so im out, have a nice day..

SPOILER
    Last edited by WeezySVK; 06-05-2015, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      "but if you're real then pull the steel we'll see how long it's heated
      hit you for no reason, jus so we start beefin'
      this fuckin tec will leave you wet like you jumped in the deep end
      had your bitch dreaming bout this dik ever since i threw it
      she love the way i do it when i fuck her to my music
      chop n screw it, so the movement slow
      speed it up i beat it up to the drum roll
      i gotta dumb flow that make you want mo'
      i'm an old pro sippin straight out da bottle
      but man, i ain't no role model"

"n who's next to step, come n test your rep
      get your whole block jumped like a checker set"
      What's this? What's your source bruh?

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Who are you ? I only know about 3 posters by name. Vocker, Wisheezy and Knockmeout. Thats 3. Thats bout it.
      Dead at ChrisBLawyer asking who i am

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

bout to leak "Ain't ya Role Model" today. got full track

Comment

Do it now!
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Glory is amazing.. IMO one of the best songs he released lately if not the best

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              Pls stop with them "Ls" and chapstick bs and I dont think im a thug lol

I was just saying that its stupid giving ppl "Ls" cuz of different opinions, but now youre saying you were joking so idk what really true so im out, have a nice day..

SPOILER
              I can't be mad at a different opinion.. I think "krazy" is trash and most of y'all loved it lol

Back on topic.. SO im guessing this is like the "amilli" of the album

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post

Dead at ChrisBLawyer asking who i am
              Yo who is this dude b

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

leak that shit b
                @ay_espo

Comment

yo this song is a BIG diss a thugger and birdman. Bout to post more lyrics and then leak it here in a few trying to get all the lyrics typed up

- - - Updated - - -

goes ham on birdman and thugger bout to get the lyrics typed up and drop

Comment

yo this song is a BIG diss a thugger and birdman. Bout to post more lyrics and then leak it here in a few trying to get all the lyrics typed up

- - - Updated - - -

goes ham on birdman and thugger bout to get the lyrics typed up and drop
                    i call bullshit..
                    Although I hope you are for real

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

bra, you think i sat there and made up those lyrics? type em anywhere, bet you won't find them. I ain't that creative to sit there and make that shit up myself. I'm about to drop the instrumental just so ya'll believe me you will hear wayne rapping this song in your head.

My friend produces and no i ain't givin ya'll his name ya'll will hound him on Twitter, IG, Facebook to the point where I won't be able to drop it...but he gave me the track. he doesn't care if it leaks. He's from Colorado. He's a white dude. that's all Im saying. Now let me type the damn lyrics.

Comment

bra, you think i sat there and made up those lyrics? type em anywhere, bet you won't find them. I ain't that creative to sit there and make that shit up myself. I'm about to drop the instrumental just so ya'll believe me you will hear wayne rapping this song in your head.

My friend produces and no i ain't givin ya'll his name ya'll will hound him on Twitter, IG, Facebook to the point where I won't be able to drop it...but he gave me the track. he doesn't care if it leaks. He's from Colorado. He's a white dude. that's all Im saying. Now let me type the damn lyrics.
                        brah, whats the point of first leaking the lyrics, then the beat and then the song ?

Just drop the song if you have it

Comment

YES. Lmao

I've done the same shit and trolled niggas in the past too.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X