• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    bout to leak "Ain't ya Role Model" today. got full track
    Fav Mixtape: The Leak

Hmm

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

i think a part of glorys appeal is how open ended his rhymes are, hes really speaking to a large audience over a beat thats meant to be epic.

its the perfect song to capture a large attention. theres moments of specificity(tchoupitulas, rolled up dollr bills filled w snot and mucus) but overall, a lot of the lyrics are up for general interpretation.

in a way.. i think he dumbed his flow down.. and he kinda knows it lol.

feel like that i been the boo boo since ga ga goo goo. is a almost a joke line.

hes been spitting for 2 years straight, but now hes literally baby talking, and its like ha, now they understand me.

lol wayne is crafty.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Who are you ? I only know about 3 posters by name. Vocker, Wisheezy and Knockmeout. Thats 3. Thats bout it
        - - - Updated - - -

Take another L for thinking you're a thug on the world wide wibe.

You talking to one of the most well rounded level headed posters on here. Ask @Wisheezy. He knows I'm joking with him. But you... Put on that chapstick and got to work! bless your heart b.
        haha, I know, it's hard to see banter on the internet really. No one but us would know we're just messin anyway so don't blame [MENTION=82483]WeezySVK[/MENTION]

Listening to this a few times, it's really good. I just don't think it had that replay value I was hoping for I guess. Maybe it'll keep growing on me

Comment

bout to leak "Ain't ya Role Model" today. got full track
          u ain't got shit lol

Comment

bra, you think i sat there and made up those lyrics? type em anywhere, bet you won't find them. I ain't that creative to sit there and make that shit up myself. I'm about to drop the instrumental just so ya'll believe me you will hear wayne rapping this song in your head.

My friend produces and no i ain't givin ya'll his name ya'll will hound him on Twitter, IG, Facebook to the point where I won't be able to drop it...but he gave me the track. he doesn't care if it leaks. He's from Colorado. He's a white dude. that's all Im saying. Now let me type the damn lyrics.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              haha, I know, it's hard to see banter on the internet really. No one but us would know we're just messin anyway so don't blame @WeezySVK

Listening to this a few times, it's really good. I just don't think it had that replay value I was hoping for I guess. Maybe it'll keep growing on me
              Would have never thought that yall were just playing around lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                best track in many years? did you not hear hollyweezy, moment, or gotti? shit i like krazy just as much. its just that hook on krazy was bad.
                i get that you can argue if this or hollyweezy is better but come on, gotti was dope but no where near those two songs, same with moment
                nd krazy had a wack ass production and a wack flow while hollyweezy and glory had goat production and dope ass flows

Comment

lol people lying about leaks and shit

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                    lol throwing up the b with his left hand

Comment

dam that nigga up there finessed us

aint no leak bih
                      @ay_espo

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/austinriv...82240472031233

Comment