NC2 Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC2 Impressions

I do enjoy taking the piss out this man every once and while, but damn. this is awful, like really bad.
    the autotune was only nice on the hills, and felt tacked onto everyother song

but the intro was fuego

forreal though this tape is pure trash, why does wayne also feel the need to copy lines but slightly edit them???? "OH YOU POURING UP?!" nah dawg, enbaressed as a fan

INB4: "its only been some hours" (well its that trash"

I thought you left

Comment

I fucks with the tape, sure some songs couldve done without the autotune but whatever fuck it.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        I thought you left
        nah i just gotta life bro

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
          nah i just gotta life bro
          didnt wayne say on a song.. "fuck you, get a life"?

Comment

You work for Complex?
            Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

7/10 tape..some songs i'd skip..like 10 songs i will listen daily..

i feel like production is awful, but wayne effort makes up for it a little..

overall, not bad, but fwa and maybe even s4tw2 was better..i still listen to s4tw2
              and i constantly listen to fwa cuz it's amazing

this aint as good as it can be, but it's not as bad as ppl say it is..

idk why yall expecting classic wayne, when it's not that time anymore, it's 2015, beats are not the same, beats are now more futuristic, and he gotta adapt to that game..

his flow was amazing on most tracks 9/10
              lyrics weren't bad at all on most tracks 7/10
              beats quality isn't good 5/10
              features did good, i can say currency and turk and maybe even lucci killed wayne on their tracks 9/10
              voice was alright, not so much high pitched as i thought it would be 7/10
              from 24 songs, I fucks with at least 15 a lot..and that's great 8/10

so overall 7/10 tape

he was awful on diamonds dancing tho :/ he fucked that track up tbh

Comment

I loved the tape overall. Its a fun tape. But there are some little problems which shouldn't even exist but thanks to tez & mack and fabian, they do exist.

1. He shouldn't have called this nc2, cuz it's not similar to the first one at all. I know he did it for more hits, but he shouldn't have. D6 would've been more fitting. Thats more fitting.

2. This mixing man. Wtf is this shit, i mean 60% of the tape is well mixed but songs like diamonds dancing , the hills, big wings & white iverson and cross me sounds cheap af with this mixing.

3. The fake beats and instrumental remakes on some of the tracks made me legit mad. (Diamonds dancing & hotline bling) but thats cool [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] is re mixing the tape rn with original beats so no worries.

4. The autotune was too much. Some tracks couldve done without the autotune and it sometimes doesnt even flow well with his voice. Needed more songs like destryoed just raw spitting.

5. Too many songs, could've cut back on some of the tracks tbh. 24 is too much.

Overall i loved the tape being the wayne stan i am, but it seems like little problems like these are ruining wayne projects right now. Hope his next project will sound professional not cheap like this.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Y'allz are gon be suckin on the tapes ball sack in a few months. Lol

Comment

its a solid release with only 1 terrible embarrassing track (eminem crap)

apart from that 1 track im happy

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                      You work for Complex?
                      nah but cmon, this is the same man that made i'm a beast,

ikno he's older and he'll be rapping different. but still.

AND THE ENDLESS AUTO TUNE

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                        nah but cmon, this is the same man that made i'm a beast,

ikno he's older and he'll be rapping different. but still.

AND THE ENDLESS AUTO TUNE
                        Autotune not a problem at all stop being petty... Wayne's never gonna be able to make the perfect project because you know what happens if you get rid of autotune you find something else to criticize that wasn't a problem when the autotune was there. So just let the project be what it is. Wayne didn't hype this project himself and go this the best thing I've ever put out etc. Just give the comparisons a rest it's in the past this is the now
                        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Working...
                        X