No announcement yet.

NC2 Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when MJ played for the wizards and decided to bring back out #23 it's a lot like Wayne bringing back out the title #NC2. Nobody expected MJ in 2002 at 37 years of age to put of 33 points a game just because he did it before or he's that nigga from the Bulls, you gotta accept people's decent from greatness and honestly MJ was better than 80% when he retired for good.. I'd say Wayne's at the same point

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
      Autotune not a problem at all stop being petty... Wayne's never gonna be able to make the perfect project because you know what happens if you get rid of autotune you find something else to criticize that wasn't a problem when the autotune was there. So just let the project be what it is. Wayne didn't hype this project himself and go this the best thing I've ever put out etc. Just give the comparisons a rest it's in the past this is the now
      naaa bro you cant argue that me (loads of people) having a problem with how the artist sounds on a track 'petty'.
      if he toook the auto tune off, the only other issue i'd have is its abit too long, and he has some occasional lyric misteps.

But when you call your project No Ceilings 2, you gotta understand that people automatically attach a standard to the project.

Now try tell me how i'm a hater, or some other angle to insult my opinion sir

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
        Y'allz are gon be suckin on the tapes ball sack in a few months. Lol
        yeah when we force ourselves to like it

Comment

The tape is a 9/10 in my book. The auto tune doesn't bother me at all. Just some of the beats.

Now if you are one of those people who compare it to NC1.
          Wayne was just to on top during thee original. No comparision in my book.
          Two different mind sets. But both
          If i D'usse so myself.. - Tha Carter V

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
            You work for Complex?

Comment

Don't listen to Lil Wayne anymore then but you do keep checking out his new projects and then coming on here just to hate

Comment

OP is a wayne hater. i dont know why he thinks we care about his opinion. its like he comes to a LIL WAYNE WEBSITE to try and change our opinions. but i dont think he has understoof that we are on a LIL WAYNE WEBSITE for a reason

Comment

You say this after every fucking Wayne project, so obv you dont like his music anymore. So stop checking his shit out and gtfo. Its that easy

Comment

Originally posted by Red.LA View Post
                    The tape is a 9/10 in my book. The auto tune doesn't bother me at all. Just some of the beats.

Now if you are one of those people who compare it to NC1.
                    Wayne was just to on top during thee original. No comparision in my book.
                    Two different mind sets. But both
                    9/10 is pretty strong brah

Comment

Hype was still up.. Def a 8/10 for me now.
                      If i D'usse so myself.. - Tha Carter V

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                        naaa bro you cant argue that me (loads of people) having a problem with how the artist sounds on a track 'petty'.
                        if he toook the auto tune off, the only other issue i'd have is its abit too long, and he has some occasional lyric misteps.

But when you call your project No Ceilings 2, you gotta understand that people automatically attach a standard to the project.

Now try tell me how i'm a hater, or some other angle to insult my opinion sir
                        He doesn't look at it that way only Wayne haters look at it that way. I did not put this anywhere near the level of NC1 when I first listened because I'm not stupid enough to put anything that comes up against that project. So after you get past the fact it isn't going to be on that level guess what you enjoy it. And clearly as you can see the autotune bothers less people than you think.
                        Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

too much featurings

Comment

Working...
                          X