NC2 Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
    He doesn't look at it that way only Wayne haters look at it that way. I did not put this anywhere near the level of NC1 when I first listened because I'm not stupid enough to put anything that comes up against that project. So after you get past the fact it isn't going to be on that level guess what you enjoy it. And clearly as you can see the autotune bothers less people than you think.
    DA FUCK? so only a hater will naturally compare the sequel to something to the first one???

dawg just admit wayne shouldn't of called it NC

Comment

Why this hater not banned

Just look at all his topics

Comment

Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
        DA FUCK? so only a hater will naturally compare the sequel to something to the first one???

dawg just admit wayne shouldn't of called it NC
        Your name is IANAHB2 it means ur opinion dont matter

Comment

People keep saying this ain't NC1 caliber blah blah blah. I think people forget that NC1 was all about dense, constant lyrics in abundance... And this is the same, just with different style. All of these songs are packed wall to wall with well thought out lyrics. I think this new tape has a lot more in common with NC1 than y'all niggas realize.

Its not not a real sequel, u know. Wayne loves making sequels to things, but it can be a distraction sometimes from what something actually *is* --- think of it as a new Wayne project and you'll prob realize how fucking dope NC2 is.

Comment

Anazing project in my opinion , only like 4 songs I don't like because of the beat, it's been on repeat 4 me all day scince it came out, and he disses birdman quite a bit which makes it greater

Comment

Originally posted by youn9dreezy View Post
              too much featurings
              Not that many really

Comment

Working...
              X