Lil Wayne Spotted With Birdman at New Years Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tia View Post
    Exactly. If they ended the beef, it's because Wayne had absolutely no choice. Birdman's had his foot on Wayne's neck this entire time. But kids on this message board are too stupid to get it.
    Nah I think like Raw said its the reverse. Y'all act like NOBODY else can sign wayne lol

Funniest shit ever. Bird NEEDS wayne

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

this is fucked up

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
        Nah I think like Raw said its the reverse. Y'all act like NOBODY else can sign wayne lol

Funniest shit ever. Bird NEEDS wayne
        Nobody else can sign him. He's under contract.

Comment

Nobody else can sign him. He's under contract.
          he can buy out if he wanted. what he wants is his $$$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
            he can buy out if he wanted. what he wants is his $$$$$$$$$
            Are you serious? How can he buy himself out of his contract if he doesn't have his money? I don't know about you, but if I was owed $51 million for my work over the years, I think I'd be struggling.

He couldn't even afford to pay his lawyers that were trying to help him get his money.. And you think he can buy himself out of his contract lol. I'm done. Good day to you, sir.

Comment

Are you serious? How can he buy himself out of his contract if he doesn't have his money? I don't know about you, but if I was owed $51 million for my work over the years, I think I'd be struggling. He couldn't even afford to pay his lawyers that were trying to help him get his money.. And you think he can buy himself out of his contract lol. I'm done. Good day to you, sir.
              LOL

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

How do yall know it was Wayne who fell back? Maybe it was birdman cause he knew Wayne would win the lawsuit. And they settled something out and worked something out as grown people, its's not like birdman is just an unknown man for Wayne. Was hyped for a new era of wayne tho.
                Last edited by OllyCarterz; 01-02-2016, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  How do yall know it was Wayne who fell back? Maybe it was birdman cause he knew Wayne would win the lawsuit. And they settled something out and worked something out. Was hyped for a new era of wayne tho.
                  Yep + maybe thats why wayne lawyers dropped lawsuit agains him, wayne probably gonna get paid

Comment

Are you serious? How can he buy himself out of his contract if he doesn't have his money? I don't know about you, but if I was owed $51 million for my work over the years, I think I'd be struggling.

He couldn't even afford to pay his lawyers that were trying to help him get his money.. And you think he can buy himself out of his contract lol. I'm done. Good day to you, sir.
                    LOL.

You do know wayne's monthly expenses are probably in the 100 - quarter milli range normally right? Geez I wish you kids would stfu about things you don't know. The man buys cars, jewelry etc all month but he's broke. HA!

Comment

this reminds me of a movie when the characters are full beefing/killing each other and shit in the movie but then the cast take a photo together for lols

#FREEVELVET

Comment

well it won't be the same bumping s4tw2 anymore

Comment

2 Chainz standing there looking like "Damn, Collegrove ain't never gonna drop now." Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X