• Show
Clear All

• late but Blue C Note and Smell like money top 2 tracks on this imo

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Any songs charting?
      it just dropped 2 days ago lol

Comment

• that whisle from MFN Right, is that a sample from the theme song of Once Upon A Time In America? The gangster movie Robert De Niro?
        Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
          it just dropped 2 days ago lol

So? Was just asking, wasnt meant in a bad way.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            So? Was just asking, wasnt meant in a bad way.
            im sayin how that fast

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Blue C Note Is Better Than Bounce To Me

Blue C Note Was Borderline Tolerable but I left it off....

And yea I wasn't feeling Bounce At All Bro ....

I'll listen again later but idk.... That's how I felt off the first listen
            yo gotti album is flames

Comment

• smell like money and blue c-note is my favorite tracks right now
              wish 100 joints had wayne on it

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Yea That "Watch Out" Song (BY 2 CHAINZ for the ppl who hopped right on my dick with they fag ass) is waaaack to me
                I did not like that bounce song at all
                & Blue C Note, I wasn't feeling it

First listen I ain't like this shit .... I may listen one more time but I doubt I will again after that

- - - Updated - - -

They just some no pussy Ass fag ass Lil Wayne Stans...... Wayne can turn into Pootie Tang & they'll say it's "Aurally Palatable"

- - - Updated - - -

You don't notice shit fag! Cause if you notice something you'll know that with the past year all I been on is Fab & Bryson Tiller, future, J Cole & Ace Hood.... & barely talked about Boosie and 2 Chainz ..... Even though Boosie last album "Out My Feelings (In My Past) is better than this..... So that how's Ik yo bitch ass just on here bored talking dumb shit not getting noooooo pussy! Not not one time have I rubbed Wayne's name thru the mud! Because ion like one project (well 2 because no ceilings 2 was wack too) you butt hurt? Man get yo bitch ass up outta here with that hoe shit ........... King of Memphis is better than this too by the way lol
                I dont even care about the argument, but do you really think ppl believe what u type? Read what u just typed out loud to yourself. You sound like you are retarded or a teenager.

Comment

• i really believe gotta lotta is gonna chart maybe bounce too but i think they get atleast one

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                    im sayin how that fast

- - - Updated - - -

yo gotti album is flames
                    That's Young Dolph Bro . . . Or Were You Just Adding That In There? Yea It Was Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -The Snitch- View Post
                    I dont even care about the argument, but do you really think ppl believe what u type? Read what u just typed out loud to yourself. You sound like you are retarded or a teenager.
                    yea they use it . . . . youre late

Comment

• Ok but tell me why we got a Future and Drake tape and a Wayne and Chainz tape but we still ain't get the Drake and Wayne Collab???!!!! Like me personally would think its more logical to have Chainz and future on a collab project while Wayne and drake make some thing that would be have been nothing but fire.

- - - Updated - - -

His flow in blue c-note is one of his old "vintage" flows. It reminds me of some of those songs on 'The Hottest Nigga Under the sun.'

Comment

Yea That "Watch Out" Song (BY 2 CHAINZ for the ppl who hopped right on my dick with they fag ass) is waaaack to me
                        I did not like that bounce song at all
                        & Blue C Note, I wasn't feeling it

First listen I ain't like this shit .... I may listen one more time but I doubt I will again after that

- - - Updated - - -

They just some no pussy Ass fag ass Lil Wayne Stans...... Wayne can turn into Pootie Tang & they'll say it's "Aurally Palatable"

- - - Updated - - -

You don't notice shit fag! Cause if you notice something you'll know that with the past year all I been on is Fab & Bryson Tiller, future, J Cole & Ace Hood.... & barely talked about Boosie and 2 Chainz ..... Even though Boosie last album "Out My Feelings (In My Past) is better than this..... So that how's Ik yo bitch ass just on here bored talking dumb shit not getting noooooo pussy! Not not one time have I rubbed Wayne's name thru the mud! Because ion like one project (well 2 because no ceilings 2 was wack too) you butt hurt? Man get yo bitch ass up outta here with that hoe shit ........... King of Memphis is better than this too by the way lol
                        With the exception of Bryson Tiller and J. Cole, your taste is ass (Fab fell off years ago. And you read like a slow muhfucka to assume I don't get "Nooooo kinda pussy". Poly-non-sequiturs out your hoo-hah, bruh.). Step ya game up, pusseh. :-D

Comment

That's Young Dolph Bro . . . Or Were You Just Adding That In There? Yea It Was Nice

- - - Updated - - -

yea they use it . . . . youre late
                          yea gotti in my top 5

Comment

Working...
                          X