Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened is fucking hard

Comment

• on my first play right now pretty cool introduction and the production is really pleasant im on the second song at the moment

- - - Updated - - -

ladies and gents we hit a banger damn bounce is nice af

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Someone create a 'Trash bin' gif and trash the album in it please

I really would like to know how much 'streams' this project gonna get....this might turn out to be a fail musically and commercially..
        u became like the woat person on here

Comment

• its nice hearing a well mastered project after the absolute mess no ceiling 2 was

- - - Updated - - -

Blue C-Note is nice with the wayne adlibs and the nice wayne verse a fav so far

- - - Updated - - -

wish wayne was on all the songs kind of bummed his out of some of the chainz solos seeing as the beats are to nice

- - - Updated - - -

What Happened is straight flames :O

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Funny how some say its awesome and others absolutely thrash it..

Havent listened to it yet tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              its nice hearing a well mastered project after the absolute mess no ceiling 2 was

- - - Updated - - -

Blue C-Note is nice with the wayne adlibs and the nice wayne verse a fav so far

- - - Updated - - -

wish wayne was on all the songs kind of bummed his out of some of the chainz solos seeing as the beats are to nice

- - - Updated - - -

What Happened is straight flames :O
              Yeah on my first listen thru... Blue c-note was nice. Wayne went in on that shot. Hella dope flow.
              And yeah Bounce is FUCKING FLAMES
              Last edited by cy-rus; 03-04-2016, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                There is difference between hating and sharing an opinion. Not every negative statement said about lil wayne is 'hating'. Stop dickriding...you either like it or hate it...I didnt like it...maybe you did...different opinions ...doesnt make me a hater, it doesnt make you a dick rider
                dunno where that post of you is where you said u hope c5 is locked up until he gets his style fixed

tbh I was like wtf is this dude talking again (didn't listen to it at that point tho)
                Kinda feel you tbh

i don't hate this but it's like nothing really
                Don't want an Carter V like that

Comment

• It's a God damn 2 chainz mixtape featuring wayne, relax niggas. It's far from what C5 is gonna be.

Comment

• aint heard in full but... they cooked bounce and smell like money sheesh

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                      dunno where that post of you is where you said u hope c5 is locked up until he gets his style fixed

tbh I was like wtf is this dude talking again (didn't listen to it at that point tho)
                      Kinda feel you tbh

i don't hate this but it's like nothing really
                      Don't want an Carter V like that
                      yeah exactly. I still enjoy that 'Gotta Lotta' song tbh....dope autotune

hate it when his voice sounds like he got a cold or something...like in 'smell like money'..drink some hot tea before rapping seriously

There are def some good verses here and there, but overall as you said it's nothing really.

for example when Kanye releases songs, even if the song isnt nice, it would have a 'unique' feel to it compared to the next one...but with Wayne recently, every song basically sounds the same lyrically and in the delivery....its just nothing special

but then again thats my opinion, everybody got their own abviously lol
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Whooooeeeeee Bounce was the best thing about this shit. He said I'm on that chronic all day like its my favorite album

Comment

• Fire. Cant wait for the bounce video

Wayne was 10/10 on this project

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Working...
                          X