X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Should be a snapchat filter.

Comment

• When 2 Chainz shouts out "Fewq" on Dedication who is he talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Best Songs:
        Not Invited
        Dedication

Tolerable Songs:
        What Happened
        Rolls Royce Weather Everyday

The Rest Of The Album:
        TRASH & GARBAGE
        Bruh I fucks witchu, and I been fuckin' with 2 Chainz right witchu before he popped up everywhere, but bruh...

Blue C Note is garbage? Bounce is garbage? Watch Out is garbage? C'mon bruh...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
          When 2 Chainz shouts out "Fewq" on Dedication who is he talking about?
          It's "Fuke" mate.

Fuke Tag | Lil Wayne HQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            It's "Fuke" mate.

Fuke Tag | Lil Wayne HQ
            cheers danny

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Bruh I fucks witchu, and I been fuckin' with 2 Chainz right witchu before he popped up everywhere, but bruh...

Blue C Note is garbage? Bounce is garbage? Watch Out is garbage? C'mon bruh...
              Yea That "Watch Out" Song (BY 2 CHAINZ for the ppl who hopped right on my dick with they fag ass) is waaaack to me
              I did not like that bounce song at all
              & Blue C Note, I wasn't feeling it

First listen I ain't like this shit .... I may listen one more time but I doubt I will again after that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              Lol it's his opinion damn, everyone knows he's fucked with tity boi for a longggggg time, let his opinion be his opinion
              They just some no pussy Ass fag ass Lil Wayne Stans...... Wayne can turn into Pootie Tang & they'll say it's "Aurally Palatable"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
              LMFAO @ Saying "Smell Like Money" is trash. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mr. Boosie-Lover. I notice a running routine personal trend of yours. Every chance you get, you make it a point to exalt a generic ass trap-rapper like 2 Chainz or Hurricane Chris while trying to rub Wayne's name in the mud. Taste is subjective, but goddamn. What do you call that? 'Cause your taste makes me wonder if you even know the difference between something that is aurally palatable and shit that is force-fed to industry-lovers.
              You don't notice shit fag! Cause if you notice something you'll know that with the past year all I been on is Fab & Bryson Tiller, future, J Cole & Ace Hood.... & barely talked about Boosie and 2 Chainz ..... Even though Boosie last album "Out My Feelings (In My Past) is better than this..... So that how's Ik yo bitch ass just on here bored talking dumb shit not getting noooooo pussy! Not not one time have I rubbed Wayne's name thru the mud! Because ion like one project (well 2 because no ceilings 2 was wack too) you butt hurt? Man get yo bitch ass up outta here with that hoe shit ........... King of Memphis is better than this too by the way lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Yea That "Watch Out" Song (BY 2 CHAINZ for the ppl who hopped right on my dick with they fag ass) is waaaack to me
                I did not like that bounce song at all
                & Blue C Note, I wasn't feeling it

First listen I ain't like this shit .... I may listen one more time but I doubt I will again after that

- - - Updated - - -

They just some no pussy Ass fag ass Lil Wayne Stans...... Wayne can turn into Pootie Tang & they'll say it's "Aurally Palatable"

- - - Updated - - -

You don't notice shit fag! Cause if you notice something you'll know that with the past year all I been on is Fab & Bryson Tiller, future, J Cole & Ace Hood.... & barely talked about Boosie and 2 Chainz ..... Even though Boosie last album "Out My Feelings (In My Past) is better than this..... So that how's Ik yo bitch ass just on here bored talking dumb shit not getting noooooo pussy! Not not one time have I rubbed Wayne's name thru the mud! Because ion like one project (well 2 because no ceilings 2 was wack too) you butt hurt? Man get yo bitch ass up outta here with that hoe shit ........... King of Memphis is better than this too by the way lol

you got stubborn ass taste if blue c note and bounce are bad for you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                  smell like money my favorite song of the year

and best wayne song since street chains to me
                  if it had another wayne verse it'd be his best song in years..hook is lowkey fire

top 3- smells like money, what happened, section
                  Last edited by jhoya101; 03-06-2016, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    you got stubborn ass taste if blue c note and bounce are bad for you
                    Blue C Note Is Better Than Bounce To Me

Blue C Note Was Borderline Tolerable but I left it off....

And yea I wasn't feeling Bounce At All Bro ....

I'll listen again later but idk.... That's how I felt off the first listen

Comment

• Any songs charting?

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        Any songs charting?
                        only on itunes top 40 hip hop

Comment

• This Project actully grows bigger and bigger for me... We need A 2Chainz Smiley/emoji in this bitch! Watch Out gotta a be a 2Chainz Classic for me
                          Dark Shades, Eazy E... FIVE letters YMCMB!

Comment

Working...
                          X