Fernando and the Da Weezy Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    Nah drinkings terrible for you. and I hope you realize I still view you as a friend even though you're on that hate on me train right now.
    Pull up, skurrrtt, get in the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      Pull up, skurrrtt, get in the ride.
      misquote?

Comment

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks if you told this to Wayne he'd think "Damn.. I'm that good?" and half this shit isn't even on purpose. I think this Kent guy overthinks shit a lot and its just like a coincidence ..
        So when something continues to happen, it's still considered just coincidences?

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
          So when something continues to happen, it's still considered just coincidences?
          bruh has like 1800+ songs and he talks about pussy and drugs in a ton of them so yea its a coincidence.
          just because he drops a name when talking about the past or present is like me saying Goku was a super saiyan 1 and now hes super saiyan god

Comment

bruh has like 1800+ songs and he talks about pussy and drugs in a ton of them so yea its a coincidence.
            just because he drops a name when talking about the past or present is like me saying Goku was a super saiyan 1 and now hes super saiyan god
            It's not like they're just like slight references, they're actually being connected. Like someone said earlier about Wayne in his cousin that went to jail which I think is a perfect example. He's not just randomly saying shit about a cousin that doesn't exist then and now. This is shit he's connecting and referencing from different points in song.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
              It's not like they're just like slight references, they're actually being connected. Like someone said earlier about Wayne in his cousin that went to jail which I think is a perfect example. He's not just randomly saying shit about a cousin that doesn't exist then and now. This is shit he's connecting and referencing from different points in song.
              I don't believe it to be a reference to a past song. its perfectly understandable for him to talk about his life in a song though. like he did in that song.

Comment

Nah drinkings terrible for you.
                its not. only if you drink overboard every single day

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                  its not. only if you drink overboard every single day
                  actually... willingly putting toxins into your body is still bad for you even if you only do a little.

Comment

misquote?
                    why do you still view him as a friend? weak ass

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                      why do you still view him as a friend? weak ass
                      because we been on here what like 4-5 years as friends? I value that time more than the past 2-3 months of him being on that hype train.

Comment

because we been on here what like 4-5 years as friends? I value that time more than the past 2-3 months of him being on that hype train.
                        Still love u tho

Comment

Nah fuck that talking it out stuff. instead of that what you need to be doing is trying to whoop these niggas

Comment

Working...
                          X