c5 will never be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c5 will never be released

C5 Is never going to be released I hope you all know that. You will never, and I mean NEVER hear Carter 5. Im sorry yall

Comment

Hype died for this album long ago. do we really want an album birdman thought wasn't good enough for release? no. Birdman isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. He has always had an eye for talent and good music.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        C5 Is never going to be released I hope you all know that. You will never, and I mean NEVER hear Carter 5. Im sorry yall
        With your hairline i would worry about other things then C5

Why pick on somebody helpless
        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
          With your hairline i would worry about other things then C5
          like what tho? i can do everything a person with a perfect hairline can do

Comment

you can't style your hair.

Comment

Good answer tbh, i have nothing to say back

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

its cool, bro

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  Hype died for this album long ago. do we really want an album birdman thought wasn't good enough for release? no. Birdman isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. He has always had an eye for talent and good music.

Comment

You are gay

Comment

as much as I hate to say it...this is starting to look more and more like fact

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

He let wayne release rebirth....a rock album.....at the height of his popularity

Oh and IANAHB2.....so he's not that smart either

Comment

Working...
                        X