No announcement yet.

c5 will never be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birdman won't release C5 cos he would have to pay Wayne $10m. He knows damn well C5 won't bring back $10m in profits

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      He let wayne release rebirth....a rock album.....at the height of his popularity

Oh and IANAHB2.....so he's not that smart either
      rebirth was great and had a huge hit in prom queen as well as drop the world.. You might not like those songs but they were hits so it was a smart choice. and ianahb2 was considered Wayne's "freeby" to do what he wants for fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by RayJetSki View Post
      Birdman won't release C5 cos he would have to pay Wayne $10m. He knows damn well C5 won't bring back $10m in profits
      the smartest way to release c5 is through apple music when they buy tidal. won't cost shit besides mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        Hype died for this album long ago. do we really want an album birdman thought wasn't good enough for release? no. Birdman isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. He has always had an eye for talent and good music.
        had nothing to do with quality of the music and every1 whos heard songs off it says they are incredible. its all about money

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
          had nothing to do with quality of the music and every1 whos heard songs off it says they are incredible. its all about money
          we've heard like 8 songs that were supposed to be on it in the singles. like believe me/moment/off day/etc. none of them were worthy of c5 if you think so thats just giving Wayne a pass and letting him coast on through to the next grade.

Comment

we've heard like 8 songs that were supposed to be on it in the singles. like believe me/moment/off day/etc. none of them were worthy of c5 if you think so thats just giving Wayne a pass and letting him coast on through to the next grade.
            Gotti was fire

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
              Gotti was fire
              was it c5 worthy tho? No. I like it myself but come on can't tell me you expect it to be on his last album..

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                like what tho? i can do everything a person with a perfect hairline can do
                Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                you can't style your hair.

Comment

was it c5 worthy tho? No. I like it myself but come on can't tell me you expect it to be on his last album..
                  Yes. Its better than half the songs on C4.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                    Yes. Its better than half the songs on C4.
                    I'm not hating as I did say I like the song myself. I just expect nothing but legendary stuff. idk if you'll get what I mean but
                    C5 shouldn't have a song that has a "robotic" flow.

Comment

Hype died for this album long ago. do we really want an album birdman thought wasn't good enough for release? no. Birdman isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. He has always had an eye for talent and good music.
                      lil wayne is talent and c5 is good music. you say birdman has his eye for talent.... do you think jacquees or any of those other rich gang artists will even sell 20k per week if they dropped an album? at least wayne would do something between 100 and 200k with c5

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        lil wayne is talent and c5 is good music. you say birdman has his eye for talent.... do you think jacquees or any of those other rich gang artists will even sell 20k per week if they dropped an album? at least wayne would do something between 100 and 200k with c5
                        I think Jacquees would. he can actually sing. as for Wayne I doubt he'd do 100k for a non carter album at this point in time. look at the 2chainz one. nope not even close.

Comment

was it c5 worthy tho?.
                          Absolutely. Nothing robotic about it, and A1 lyricism. The beat is the only knock...

On a side note, D'usse was a throwaway.... Let's all just let tht sink in. Tht is all

Comment

Working...
                          X