c5 will never be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
    Absolutely. Nothing robotic about it, and A1 lyricism. The beat is the only knock...

On a side note, D'usse was a throwaway.... Let's all just let tht sink in. Tht is all
    D'usse is actually c5 worthy in my opinion. but yea it wasn't for it . If I recall correctly it was a jesture to get Jay to do a song

Comment

tbh u got too much time on ur hands . you come on here all to hate. like seriously u got nothung better to do. that's sad homie. ur wasting on your Time on conspiracys and shit when you can't change shit anyways . focus. focus on your self . you were hopin Wayne was dead when the seizureswent down straight up that's fucked up then they say I don't do it the right way. I don't respect u so fuck u homie hope u die bitch . and u Wana bring it to the streets then bring it to the streets bitch puss. but seriously bak the fuk off . you know . you better shut that mouth of yours before you dissappear homie real shit

someone tag that to kc dunno how to use shit

Comment

fuck daniel and fuck kid comet

Comment

not too fussed, c5 probs would've had a handful of decent songs and been generally disappointing. I think personally wayne needs to follow a new project to be creative. Carter series has been so-so since c3 imo. Stuff like the free weezy album is really sick

Comment

bool out c5 is boming soon

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              tbh u got too much time on ur hands . you come on here all to hate. like seriously u got nothung better to do. that's sad homie. ur wasting on your Time on conspiracys and shit when you can't change shit anyways . focus. focus on your self . you were hopin Wayne was dead when the seizureswent down straight up that's fucked up then they say I don't do it the right way. I don't respect u so fuck u homie hope u die bitch . and u Wana bring it to the streets then bring it to the streets bitch puss. but seriously bak the fuk off . you know . you better shut that mouth of yours before you dissappear homie real shit

someone tag that to kc dunno how to use shit
              eeeeeewww

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                Hype died for this album long ago. do we really want an album birdman thought wasn't good enough for release? no. Birdman isn't as stupid as everyone thinks. He has always had an eye for talent and good music.
                I'm convinced Birdman isn't even holding it back... Birdman can't even release his own albums, what makes you think he can get Wayne's out. This is probably all on Universal, just like how they took Wayne's royalty money to pay CM's debt. They're the ones doing Wayne dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
                  fuck daniel and fuck kid comet
                  why? Because I'm not giving Wayne a pass because I know he can do better? I don't yesman him?

Comment

we've heard like 8 songs that were supposed to be on it in the singles. like believe me/moment/off day/etc. none of them were worthy of c5 if you think so thats just giving Wayne a pass and letting him coast on through to the next grade.
                    many artists release singles months before an album that never even make the album or don't end up being a top song on the album. truth is you never know what a final product will look like. they release songs as promo i dont have to tell u this.... to me that's what believe me, off day, gotti, krazy and all that was promo... not the album.
                    Last edited by Clcrak; 07-31-2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clcrak View Post
                      many artists release singles months before a release that never even make the album or don't end up being a top song on the album. truth is you never know what a final product will look like
                      that is true but Wayne surely didn't have a banger out of those 8 tries. Glory would be the closest thing to a banger if we're being real.
                      sure some of the songs were good but they aren't single worthy for attention.

Comment

He needs to release that JT feature for the first single off C5 when the time comes

Comment

that is true but Wayne surely didn't have a banger out of those 8 tries. Glory would be the closest thing to a banger if we're being real.
                          sure some of the songs were good but they aren't single worthy for attention.
                          Glory and Grindin are str8 bangers and if you want to talk purely about attention I think he accomplished that with Believe Me. Like I said quality of music is NOT the reason C5 has been shelved.

Perhaps lack of success of the singles played a part but it is a new era in the music business, just because something doesn't sell that doesn't mean its not hot and that people aren't interested and not listening.
                          Last edited by Clcrak; 08-01-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X