its weird how little we talk about FWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its weird how little we talk about FWA

I Swear the album was heat but its legit vanished off the face of the planet we hear about literally every other project wayne has dropped except FWA haha

we still talk about askdfbkdshfil; sjdl;jipsjgouajsl jlsjiasjilcjaslfjalsi;jfl;asjhgl;ahs;lgjhjkashjkasdhg;ahsdg;lhas;gljhasdljg;

#FREEVELVET

FWA is a Top 2 post-jail Wayne project and one of the best albums of the past few years. Sadly underrated

Comment

Comment

I blame it being released on tidal

Comment

There's still plenty of folks that haven't heard it. You can't get it from a mixtape site. It's not on any streaming service other than Tidal, which is the weakest one due to being strictly paid. It's completely blocked on YouTube.

The album itself is like a ghost. Wayne doesn't even talk about it. I would love for him to rerelease it though when he gets a chance.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

FWA is a classic album and I will argue it's better than albums like C3 anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              we still talk about askdfbkdshfil; sjdl;jipsjgouajsl jlsjiasjilcjaslfjalsi;jfl;asjhgl;ahs;lgjhjkashjkasdhg;ahsdg;lhas;gljhasdljg;
              oh

Comment

give it 5 more years

Comment

I forgot it's existence the next week it was released. It was nothing special. His mixtapes are much more entertaining tbh..
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

What's to talk about ? It was iight

Comment

few tracks on it are gems. It sometimes becomes available on Spotify from time to time then vanishes again.

Comment

I think if this album was on Apple music and spotify it would be 10x bigger than it was tbh.

Comment

Working...
                        X