No announcement yet.

its weird how little we talk about FWA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was great album, its a shame that so many people never heard it. I think only most hardcore wayne fans heard FWAt. It's really a shame..

Comment

Didn't it get 10 million steams on tidal and double that on those other ones when it came out?

Comment

Come to think of it Glory was getting alot of buzz before the album dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          FWA is a classic album and I will argue it's better than albums like C3 anyday
          Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          Its the best thing he has released since No Ceilings tbh.
          Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          I agree 100%

Sorry For The Wait 2 and FWA are a perfect duo

Sorry For The Wait 2 had that energetic beast mode Wayne 'Mixtape Weezy' in prime form

whilst FWA showed a more serious structured side to wayne
          - - - Updated - - -

Sorry For The Wait 2 is my favourite his dropped since No Ceilings for me love that tape
          I agree with all of these in one way or another. Though I think FWA and S4TW2 are both way better than NC.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
            FWA is a classic album and I will argue it's better than albums like C3 anyday

LMAOOOOO 3 peat then mr Carter then a Millie >>>> FWA till the day we gone off earth

That beginning stretch alone kills off this album stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post
              LMAOOOOO 3 peat then mr Carter then a Millie >>>> FWA till the day we gone off earth

calm down

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                that was great album, its a shame that so many people never heard it. I think only most hardcore wayne fans heard FWAt. It's really a shame..
                by far the Best project since carter 3 if you ask me. The whole album just brought me back to 08. Ihave a feeling the "Funeral" album will soumd very similar. I also believe he got the idea of the title after making "Hes dead" tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Massy View Post

Naw. Hell naw. A Milli is meh af.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    Naw. Hell naw. A Milli is meh af.
                    Bruh smh 🤦🏿*♂️ stop it!

Comment

The biggest travesty is that no one got to hear street chains. Wayne's bars on that we're out of this world

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                        Bruh smh 臘*♂️ stop it!
                        Naw fuck dat. I've always been unimpressed with that damn song and errbody's remix(especially Jay-Z's). I remember sittin' in science class and niggaz talmbout it and I thought it was the most annoying shit ever on top of me hearin' a few of Wayne's bars from that song on some mixtape before that and I thought that shit was better.

I really wish I remember wtf that was tho...

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                          Naw fuck dat. I've always been unimpressed with that damn song and errbody's remix(especially Jay-Z's). I remember sittin' in science class and niggaz talmbout it and I thought it was the most annoying shit ever on top of me hearin' a few of Wayne's bars from that song on some mixtape before that and I thought that shit was better.

I really wish I remember wtf that was tho...
                          I'm A Beast ? I'm Raw ?

Comment

Working...
                          X