Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    I'm A Beast ? I'm Raw ?
    Naw, it was the bar about rappin' like Big, Jay, and Tupac, Andre 3000, where is Erica Badu at? yadda yadda

I don't know if it was a radio freestyle or what but I can't find that joint for shit...it was smooth af and I definitely didn't like him on A Milli with it more.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Good stuff. Glory & He's dead... what a way to kick off an album.

Comment

He shouldn't have made it a Tidal exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
          Naw. Hell naw. A Milli is meh af.

cmon now

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            cmon now
            Meh. As. Fuck.

It's not a bad song but it's not amazing either. I've said that since I've been here. His attempt at recapturing it's hype with 6f7f fell a bit short but Wayne himself did FAR better on it. And I hate C4 but 6f7f is a standout on it. I appreciate C3 but A Milli ain't a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by JayThompson305 View Post
              I think if this album was on Apple music and spotify it would be 10x bigger than it was tbh.
              definetly! singles like 'Without Yout' 'Heart Races On' & even I Feel Good would have helped for sure
              R.I.P DAD

Comment

Meh. As. Fuck.

It's not a bad song but it's not amazing either. I've said that since I've been here. His attempt at recapturing it's hype with 6f7f fell a bit short but Wayne himself did FAR better on it. And I hate C4 but 6f7f is a standout on it. I appreciate C3 but A Milli ain't a reason.
                I used to think the same about 6ft7 until I got older and out more and saw literally if that song comes on at a college party or he does it at a show everyone is singing it word for word shit is wild

Comment

Naw fuck dat. I've always been unimpressed with that damn song and errbody's remix(especially Jay-Z's). I remember sittin' in science class and niggaz talmbout it and I thought it was the most annoying shit ever on top of me hearin' a few of Wayne's bars from that song on some mixtape before that and I thought that shit was better.

I really wish I remember wtf that was tho...
                  was it not the original version of 'a milli' with cory guns on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                    I agree. He should've went with Apple like Drake and Birdman did. Drakes More Life got 800+ million streams in the first week. Record breaking. I think Wayne can beat Drakes numbers if he drops CV with Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      was it not the original version of 'a milli' with cory guns on it?
                      naw. whatever it was all he did from A Milli was the entire 3rd verse. That's where I first heard it at.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
                        100% agree. it's a damn shame
                        Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                        definetly! singles like 'Without Yout' 'Heart Races On' & even I Feel Good would have helped for sure
                        Dude no lie, these tracks are so fucking good .. like some of the best songs he made the last 7 years maybe
                        Talking bout mainstream kinda tracks

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                          100% agree. it's a damn shame

Dude no lie, these tracks are so fucking good .. like some of the best songs he made the last 7 years maybe
                          Talking bout mainstream kinda tracks

i wouldnt say i feel good is best in 7 years but without you and heart races on are definitely up there

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X