• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said there is 12 songs in this video

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      he said there is 12 songs in this video

the songs probably got used as other collabs let me through and all those other ones

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        the songs probably got used as other collabs let me through and all those other ones
        I know but still was posting because someone claimed he said in an interview it was 8-9 songs (at the time it may of been correct of course)

Comment

I know but still was posting because someone claimed he said in an interview it was 8-9 songs (at the time it may of been correct of course)
          Haha yeah that was me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            Excuse me?
            Don't feel like hearing T-Pain trash rapping. Just need his hooks that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              Haha yeah that was me
              oooh I didn't recall who posted it exactly as I didn't quote for the link.. No disrespect meant at all bro just was listening to T-Pain and a interview with Vlad about it came on ironically lol

Comment

oooh I didn't recall who posted it exactly as I didn't quote for the link.. No disrespect meant at all bro just was listening to T-Pain and a interview with Vlad about it came on ironically lol
                Haha nah your alright i was just clarifying haha i have a feeling t-pain may have lied (he looked a bit drunk) or that the songs got used for other shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Excuse me?
                  Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong I like all of Kendricks BEST songs. But I don't really fuck with him like that at all. DNA and Humble are the only songs on DAMN that I fuck with.

Naturally I lost all respect for Drake when I found out he was "sampling" mfs music. And no he isn't "paying homage" LOL that boy is flat out jackin lyrics. Kinda sad really. So yeah T-Wayne is way better than more life.

If only "Oh Yeah" had a wayne verse..

Comment

Originally posted by Biz2008 View Post
                    Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong I like all of Kendricks BEST songs. But I don't really fuck with him like that at all. DNA and Humble are the only songs on DAMN that I fuck with.

Naturally I lost all respect for Drake when I found out he was "sampling" mfs music. And no he isn't "paying homage" LOL that boy is flat out jackin lyrics. Kinda sad really. So yeah T-Wayne is way better than more life.

If only "Oh Yeah" had a wayne verse..
                    ? I wasn't talking to you tho, was I?

Comment

? I wasn't talking to you tho, was I?
                      Excuse me? Lol. So I messed up the reply. LOL was meant for you, nothing else. Keep it up though. Maybe one day you won't hate yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Biz2008 View Post
                        Excuse me? Lol. So I messed up the reply. LOL was meant for you, nothing else. Keep it up though. Maybe one day you won't hate yourself
                        I really have no idea what you are talking about?

Comment

Last verse on waist of a wasp is such a chill verseand autotune is really nice

Waynes verse on liSten to me is pure carnage

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X