Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think we will see a third peak by Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think we'll ever have Wayne back near his 06-09 peak. I'm still down with his new music, but back then there was just something so different about him. He had this youthful charisma combined with an absolute unstoppable confidence that translated through his lyrics. I mean he knew it too, the Grew Up A Screw Up Remix is a perfect example of it. Also he kept his flows and sound fresh, where as now it feels that he's gotten settled into a very predictable sound. His voice will never be the same either. I'm not even sure if it's just the autotune x mixing that has been going on since No Ceilings. I think his voice is just never going to be the same.

He could still have a comeback, but I don't know if he'll ever get close to that era again.

Comment

Thank you, you summed this up PERFECTLY. Well played.
      Originally posted by nov4cane View Post
      I don't think we'll ever have Wayne back near his 06-09 peak. I'm still down with his new music, but back then there was just something so different about him. He had this youthful charisma combined with an absolute unstoppable confidence that translated through his lyrics. I mean he knew it too, the Grew Up A Screw Up Remix is a perfect example of it. Also he kept his flows and sound fresh, where as now it feels that he's gotten settled into a very predictable sound. His voice will never be the same either. I'm not even sure if it's just the autotune x mixing that has been going on since No Ceilings. I think his voice is just never going to be the same.

He could still have a comeback, but I don't know if he'll ever get close to that era again.

Comment

Keep An Eye On The Bomeback

Comment

Never

Comment

Working...
          X