Lil Wayne - Quasimodo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    Boy why you always so emotional with your posts?
    Like do you ever chill? Low-key gonna die in front of your keyboard one day smh
    Because That's me . . . .
    why you so worried about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    No u fckin airhead dikhead when an artist makes music they experiment with a range of sounds and flows ya fckin donkey
    Well You young fuckadie fuck, this aint no experiment . . .

its still the same ol bullshit! that's not working . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well You young fuckadie fuck, this aint no experiment . . .

its still the same ol bullshit! that's not working . . . . .
      What's not working u doughnut he hasn't dropped music in years :dead;

This dude really judging a leftover too the standard of his other music wtf

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What's not working u doughnut he hasn't dropped music in years :dead;

This dude really judging a leftover too the standard of his other music wtf
        Same BULLSHIT from IANAHB2!

all that bullshit that y�all loved smh that made him money he still trying it !

So because of ppl like you he�s clearly still making bullshit like this snippet and I�m sure it�s more where this came from .......

Comment

Same BULLSHIT from IANAHB2!

all that bullshit that y’all loved smh that made him money he still trying it !

So because of ppl like you he’s clearly still making bullshit like this snippet and I’m sure it’s more where this came from .......
          What the fuck is wrong with u bruh you got a gew screws loose 4 sure firstly we dont even know when this was recorded secondly its clearly a leftover thirdly its clear why it wasnt FORMALLY dropped lmao you so weird bruh srs

#FREEVELVET

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with u bruh you got a gew screws loose 4 sure firstly we dont even know when this was recorded secondly its clearly a leftover thirdly its clear why it wasnt FORMALLY dropped lmao you so weird bruh srs
            Cant we just enjoy the music? I get it its his opinion but he in his feelings over there. If he don't like it he can move on while we who do like it can enjoy it.
            They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
            https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
            Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
            https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Originally posted by InLilWeezyTuneTheMartianWeTrust View Post
              Cant we just enjoy the music? I get it its his opinion but he in his feelings over there. If he don't like it he can move on while we who do like it can enjoy it.
              Hahahaha forreal.... I fux with BrewCity and Zimmy both.... but y’all wylin.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                Hahahaha forreal.... I fux with BrewCity and Zimmy both.... but y�all wylin.
                Real shit tho. It was funny at first. But now its been going on for a min now. zimmie just speaking real shit.
                They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.

Comment

Real shit tho. It was funny at first. But now its been going on for a min now. zimmie just speaking real shit.
                  Nah they both actin wild... I see what Brew sayin too. I need somethin wild. But Zimmie sayin this ain’t it, it’s comin.... I get it. Haha

Wayne fans trippin rn..... Its “Wayne drop something drop something drop something”
                  Wayne- Drops Something*
                  Fans- “Nah that’s trash... Something else something else something else”

give homeboy a break... haha

10/19

Comment

Nah they both actin wild... I see what Brew sayin too. I need somethin wild. But Zimmie sayin this ain�t it, it�s comin.... I get it. Haha

Wayne fans trippin rn..... Its �Wayne drop something drop something drop something�
                    Wayne- Drops Something*
                    Fans- �Nah that�s trash... Something else something else something else�

10/19
                    Haha. Us fans just want that music. Wayne taking to long. Me personally ill take whatever we can get. I want C5 as much as the next fan but any song or leak im ok with. And this to me is fuckin fire.

Follow me on twitter.

Comment

Nah they both actin wild... I see what Brew sayin too. I need somethin wild. But Zimmie sayin this ain’t it, it’s comin.... I get it. Haha

Wayne fans trippin rn..... Its “Wayne drop something drop something drop something”
                      Wayne- Drops Something*
                      Fans- “Nah that’s trash... Something else something else something else”

10/19
                      Lmfao accurate af

Comment

was just something that came up my mind. no worries over here
                        Whatever floats your boat mane ^^

Comment

Hahahaha forreal.... I fux with BrewCity and Zimmy both.... but y’all wylin.

man i aint wylin brewcityym just an angry old man and anyone bitching over free music is a fckin HOE and should be adressed as such

- - - Updated - - -

thank you fam people were bitchin for years that no music from wayne vault coming but then a group of wayne fans proactively dive in to get the shit and people complaining

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X