Mack Maine the unsung hero of C5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack Maine the unsung hero of C5

Seems like Mack, NOT Tez, knows what Wayne fans want. If his involvement in this was as great as everyone is saying, he deserves mad credit for helping to craft a masterpiece. The man is an artist himself.

Supposedly he selected the songs, came up with the sequence of songs, came up with the idea of Cita interview, AND he interviewed her himself. That�s prolly only the tip of the iceberg too.

This is what we needed all along: Someone on Wayne�s level.. someone who is in touch with what Wayne fans like.

I�m sure it�s a little easier now that Wayne is rapping much better now than the last 8-10 years, but nevertheless.. Mack went above and beyond for us. Thanks, MM.

You just outted yourself maine

Comment

i really liked how Free Weezy Album came out
      songs all fit together with the exception of Im That Nigga
      the only outlier and shit from the album

the only change i would make on CV would be to switch Open Letter & Used 2
      Open Letter belongs with what Wayne's mom says after Used 2, and right before Let it All Work Out

that would have fit so perfectly

Comment

As of now, things are going well. His Facebook is also posting good content, along with his IG.

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

Yes. Mack is a good rapper. I wish he would put out more music. that's just me tho. I always liked him. I know alotta yall don't like him on here. but I think he will do great things for Wayne as his manager.
          They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
          https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
          Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
          https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

There was never any reason for the hate he got on here. Just people blaming him for the fuck ups of Cortez.

Comment

only thing i can blame him for was the removal of mannie from start this shit off right , but we don't even know if it it was his decision
              nevermind , I liked Mack's raps , no problem with the man , and thankfully he does his thing right.

Comment

Fuck Mack

He beats women

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Fuck Mack

He beats women
                  Where'd you get that?

Comment

Well Wayne�s mother interviews fitted with the cover as well

Comment

Only song I found lackluster was Problems but overall I'd say Mack did a great job with the song selection.

Comment

The skits are a big part of the reason this album sounds good, cohesive and well put together

Comment

Working...
                        X