Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
    will we see this album on Thursday early ?? as with many of the albums

c5 was not like that, but and Funeral ?
    No we wont, as it will fuck up the charts placement probably and ruin the first week sales

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
      No we wont, as it will fuck up the charts placement probably and ruin the first week sales
      yes, but it happens with several albums, it launches in Australia first for example

happens with many, but not all

Comment

• What album y’all think will be better, Tha Carter V or Funeral?

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
          What album y’all think will be better, Tha Carter V or Funeral?
          We have zero songs to go off of the album bro so no idea

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne Maycon Carter View Post
            yes, but it happens with several albums, it launches in Australia first for example

happens with many, but not all
            I don't think Australia sales figure into the Billboard charts. Plus they're way ahead in the timezone

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              Thanks my brotha

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                I don't think Australia sales figure into the Billboajrd charts. Plus they're way ahead in the timezone
                First week sales are only US from what I understand

Comment

• Got mine ordered 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by thebirdmanjr View Post
                    I actually enjoy melodic new age music when its used right like young thug and future etc waynes autotune is very inconsistent and a lot of times it actually ruins tracks.
                    Hmmm interesting. I always thought Wayne pioneered that sound for people like Thug and Fewtch and more often than not did it pretty well. In fact some of my favorite Wayne songs OAT have that melodic kind of sound, usually with some amount of auto tune.

With that said there�s a few tracks out there that aren�t done well.

Comment

• starting to think that Lil Baby and Wayne's recorded video is from Funeral

we had confirmation that it would be Lil Baby album??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparta360 View Post
                        Hmmm interesting. I always thought Wayne pioneered that sound for people like Thug and Fewtch and more often than not did it pretty well. In fact some of my favorite Wayne songs OAT have that melodic kind of sound, usually with some amount of auto tune.

With that said there’s a few tracks out there that aren’t done well.
                        He DEF pioneered it and changed music as a whole. Some artists came along after him and kind of refined the sound a lil but none of them have the substance or bars or interesting voice as Wayne.

Comment

• I'm guessing the snippet in Waynes IG POST will be the Intro ? Beat sounds dope feel like it might drop & he will go off kinda like 'Dreams & Nightmares' ...
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X