Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiiiilllll guys We got a new Wayne album in a week lol

Got a paid holiday booked from Work for next Friday .. Told them I had a funeral to attend too & they said I'm sorry for your loss hope everything goes well
    Last edited by J.M.I; 01-24-2020, 05:03 AM.
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• What is this discussion lmao
      pls no em on this, i hate his voice/flow nowadays. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        Nah not even, not like Eminem does, Wayne use to rap more slow and more swag..D6 and D6R Wayne started to spit really fast and use a bunch of syllables in his songs
        he was doing that style on D6 since SFTW2 on tracks like Sh!t, Dreams and Nightmares, Fingers Hurting ...then again on He's Dead, Glory, Post Bail Ballin, Street Chains, Jumpman, Millyrok, Mind Right and they are definitely more

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        I’ve heard it, in my OG post it sounds like I meant he couldn’t do it, I just meant he really started incorporating it more lately into his style and really mastering it.
        i perfectly get what you were saying from the start

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          chiiiilllll guys We got a new Wayne album in a week lol

Got a paid holiday booked from Work for next Friday .. Told them I had a funeral to attend too & they said I'm sorry for your loss hope everything goes well
          Omg haahahah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
          I'm guessing the snippet in Waynes IG POST will be the Intro ? Beat sounds dope feel like it might drop & he will go off kinda like 'Dreams & Nightmares' ...
          Probably will be tbh

Comment

chiiiilllll guys We got a new Wayne album in a week lol

I wanna do this

Comment

I'm guessing the snippet in Waynes IG POST will be the Intro ? Beat sounds dope feel like it might drop & he will go off kinda like 'Dreams & Nightmares' ...
              Im hoping it's the intro. Sounds so good with that guitar in the background..... but you never know. Mack put Start This Shit Off Right way in the back of C5 lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                Im hoping it's the intro. Sounds so good with that guitar in the background..... but you never know. Mack put Start This Shit Off Right way in the back of C5 lol!
                Knowing Mack, �welcome to the funeral� as the last track

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  Knowing Mack, “welcome to the funeral” as the last track

Comment

• on a side note the visual design GFX work for this album is fckin amazing and the best of wayne career

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      on a side note the visual design GFX work for this album is fckin amazing and the best of wayne career
                      The upside down funeral saying Lil Wayne was fucking fire bro
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Does it feel kinda weird to anyone else having a project that isn�t just another sequel to something else? Like it�s refreshing to have a new stand alone thing for once from Wayne

Comment

• definitely 💯
                          Last edited by FMGeezy; 01-24-2020, 10:46 AM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Working...
                          X