Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    If we talking about Eminem and Tech N9ne, then yes
    yea i agree.. when wayne does i i love it

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
      yea i agree.. when wayne does i i love it
      Depends. If he did it the way they do i wouldn‘t like it either. This constant „i always have to rap as fast as possible“ bs is so annoying.
      like i don‘t mind it every now and then and it‘s cool if you‘re able to rap fast but like try something different lmao.

i feel like em is the worst when it comes to this, maybe cause i hate his current voice idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        i feel like em is the worst when it comes to this, maybe cause i hate his current voice idk.

yes em wont let it go. tech9ne and logic as well. its cool wen waynes does it cuz he dnt always do it. and he more creative with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebirdmanjr View Post
          he 100% pioneered the sounds its just his autotune usually seems way too heavy where as others it seems more balanced idk if that has to do with the engineer or whatever but yeah.
          When that happens it's the delivery or the mxing, not the autotune itself. That was really the one thing I didn't like about IANAHB2 was some of the songs just sounded harsh. The better you sing and the more on pitch you are the better autotune sounds especially when you really crank it up.

You can tell which songs he really took the time to get right which is why I'm really optimistic about Funeral.

Comment

• got this form YM mailing list, maybe a new video is on the way?
            OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
            https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
            https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

• [MENTION=53340]SCARD365[/MENTION] congratulations bro your artwork is amazing and genius

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by omerle View Post

got this form YM mailing list, maybe a new video is on the way?
              ��

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by omerle View Post

got this form YM mailing list, maybe a new video is on the way?
              What was it in the email a gif vid or just that image

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                What was it in the email a gif vid or just that image
                only an image not a gif or someting and they wrote "LIL WAYNE ANNOUNCES THE FUNERAL" and put a link to preorder
                OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
                https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
                https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  I really don�t understand social media. Wayne�s post on Twitter with the release date of funeral doesn�t even have 20k likes, but this account has over 40k likes. Almost as many likes as they have followers

https://twitter.com/new_branches/sta...671276033?s=21

I�m not complaining, it�s just weird how Wayne�s post doesn�t even have half of that
                  The IG post where he announced it only has ~100k likes compared to the ~900k on the C5 Announcement post. The algoritihim on post twitter and IG is fucking up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                    It's interesting that I pulled that up earlier in the week, as well as yesterday when you listed it, and then went back to it today, and it's been changed yet again. I can't remember what they had on it earlier in the week because I thought it was just someone pulling shit out of thin air, but yesterday they listed at least 13 tracks and today there's only 5. I saved a screen clip of the last 2 times I visited and will compare them to what is actually released to see how much guessing they are doing and what they are pulling out of their asses.

Wish I'd saved a screenshot the first time I looked in case someone there actually knows something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
                      It's interesting that I pulled that up earlier in the week, as well as yesterday when you listed it, and then went back to it today, and it's been changed yet again. I can't remember what they had on it earlier in the week because I thought it was just someone pulling shit out of thin air, but yesterday they listed at least 13 tracks and today there's only 5. I saved a screen clip of the last 2 times I visited and will compare them to what is actually released to see how much guessing they are doing and what they are pulling out of their asses.

Wish I'd saved a screenshot the first time I looked in case someone there actually knows something.
                      https://www.hiphoplately.com/it-look...al-has-leaked/

Here you go

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        He's been fuckin with Tech N9ne for around ten years. Tech even visited him in prison.
                        I remember reading somewhere him saying that he rarely listens to other rappers when he's just relaxing and listening to music for the sake of listening, but that Tech N9ne was an exception.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ziploc View Post
                        Yeah, thanks [MENTION=107020]Ziploc[/MENTION]! That's the one and it also had "Last Rites" as number 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                          this we need a lot of cap and gowns.
                          yeah and tracks like Bodies

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X