Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this dropping February 1st not 31st ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Correct
      2/24
      listen to the project again its actually hard as f

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I need 2 features:

1) Drake has to be on this shit. We didn't get wayne on drakes last three projects. i know drake was on D6 .. but Drake wasnt on the last two albusm... wasn't on FWA and the most anticipated album of all time C5 he wasnt on as well. that was after the what about me song was sent to him two years before cfive release. WE FUCKING NEED DRAKE ON THIS ALBUM. make it fucking happen. i dont care what the situation is. get him on the album. we need that fucking shit. its gotta happen. its good for based on their history, the culture of the game, and fuck its drake. wayne helped drake too much to not have drake on this shit. Find a way and get him on a song. no more excuses im sick of this shit. plus itll be a banger and it will help sales too.

2) jay z . enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          I need 2 features:

1) Drake has to be on this shit. We didn't get wayne on drakes last three projects. i know drake was on D6 .. but Drake wasnt on the last two albusm... wasn't on FWA and the most anticipated album of all time C5 he wasnt on as well. that was after the what about me song was sent to him two years before cfive release. WE FUCKING NEED DRAKE ON THIS ALBUM. make it fucking happen. i dont care what the situation is. get him on the album. we need that fucking shit. its gotta happen. its good for based on their history, the culture of the game, and fuck its drake. wayne helped drake too much to not have drake on this shit. Find a way and get him on a song. no more excuses im sick of this shit. plus itll be a banger and it will help sales too.

2) jay z . enough said.
          Would like to see Drake but Jay-Z's sound is too dated and unmusical for what I'm expecting this album to be. Doesn't mean it won't happen or wont be dope but I doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
          So this dropping February 1st not 31st ?
          IT'S DROPPING TONIGHT AT 12 EST

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
            So this dropping February 1st not 31st ?
            Jesus fuck. My patience with some of you is running low. It�ll be out in 16 hours.

Wayne posted the release date is 1/31... so how come a good percentage of y�all can�t grasp that?

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
              Albums dont leak anymore bruh
              Album do leak actually, just not high profile ones

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                Jesus fuck. My patience with some of you is running low. It’ll be out in 16 hours.

Wayne posted the release date is 1/31... so how come a good percentage of y’all can’t grasp that?
                Lmaoooo I know right. These ppl annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                  I need 2 features:

2) jay z . enough said.
                  Def want Jay Z on there, would like Em as well.

I mostly agree about Drake but at the same time kinda don't want him on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                    So what time is it dropping ? just so i know what time to get up lol
                    So this is the first album you�ve all listened to when it drops???? Y�all been out of touch for the past 5 years ?!? Albums drop at the same time every week!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    listen to the project again its actually hard as f
                    I swear I have
                    2/24 is cap lol
                    But honestly like 5-6
                    His voice is soooooooo piercing to the ears

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to gawd nobody�s else better not when does it drop !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                      So this is the first album you’ve all listened to when it drops???? Y’all been out of touch for the past 5 years ?!? Albums drop at the same time every week!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I swear I have
                      2/24 is cap lol
                      But honestly like 5-6
                      His voice is soooooooo piercing to the ears

- - - Updated - - -

I swear to gawd nobody’s else better not when does it drop !!!!!!
                      live from the gutter
                      plastic bag
                      duck
                      millyrock
                      cross me
                      im nice
                      jumpman
                      destroyed
                      big wings
                      no days off

#FREEVELVET

Comment