Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Back to back Wayne albums got good scores from Pitchfork. They’ve trashed him for years.

C5 got a 7.4 and Funeral got a 7.3.

Music To Be Murdered By got a 5.5 and Kamikaze got a 5.0.
    some good news

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
      This is dope!

FYI SIGNED albums on the website rn. Just picked one up, always wanted Wayne�s autograph.

For anybody that�s interested!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops didn’t see you posted this. Definitely scooped up one! Always wanted to
      meet Wayne and get a autograph but this is a much cheaper consolation prize lol
      You think the autographs are real? I wanna get one but not if it�s just some printed on duplicate

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
      This is dope!

FYI SIGNED albums on the website rn. Just picked one up, always wanted Wayne�s autograph.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops didn’t see you posted this. Definitely scooped up one! Always wanted to
      You think the autographs are real? I wanna get one but not if it�s just some printed on duplicate

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        According to Wayne Funeral is full of subject matter.. don't do drugs kids.

Lmaoooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
          You think the autographs are real? I wanna get one but not if it’s just some printed on duplicate
          It better be cuz I just ordered one myself Honestly how hard is it to sign a couple of cds anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon51 View Post
            You think the autographs are real? I wanna get one but not if it’s just some printed on duplicate

- - - Updated - - -

i honestly think their just duplicate cuz why else sell for 12 bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
              Here's a great article about Wayne and a great review of Funeral. Check it out: https://www.theringer.com/music/2020...er-v-new-album

Especially if you're one of those folks that thinks Funeral lacks "substance"
              Thank you. This was a great read and very interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                This is dope!

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops didn�t see you posted this. Definitely scooped up one! Always wanted to

There cds tho.
                What a bummer.
                Shouldve been on the vinyl

Comment

• Now who the fuck want war?
                  No one so far
                  2 cups no straw

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                    i honestly think their just duplicate cuz why else sell for 12 bucks
                    That�s what was making me so skeptical lmaooo just giving them away for $12? Seemed too good to be true

Comment

• Line em up... still listening ..

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                        Line em up... still listening ..
                        Take out the vocal sample and add more organ or something, and the track would be much better

Comment

• My most replays are Not Me, Stop Playing With Me, Mahogany. Might be my top 3

Comment

Working...
                          X