Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    lol oh my god. what i just said was mentioned in this thread like 100 times lol
    You ought to try re-reading this thread and see if you can make any sense of it.

There is so much going on right now and everyone is giving so many opinions, it's hard to sort out what is what.

What a way to lose my virginity.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
      Can't believe they asked him about shooting himself. You know he's tired of that shit and he tried to clear it up already.

Good to hear from Wayne and I enjoyed the interview but this show sucks.
      yea like it was on fwa... c5 .. he talked about it on tidal interview after c5... i dunno why he asked again lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post
      You ought to try re-reading this thread and see if you can make any sense of it.

There is so much going on right now and everyone is giving so many opinions, it's hard to sort out what is what.

im being so nice to u lol anyone else i woulda just given it to em straight. your welcome

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuper Nocte View Post

It's DEFINITELY coming out tonight at 12 est. Anybody saying otherwise is stupid. I promise.

Comment

im being so nice to u lol anyone else i woulda just given it to em straight. your welcome
          You ARE nice to me and I DO appreciate it.

I'm just lost, but still excited.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
          It's DEFINITELY coming out tonight at 12 est. Anybody saying otherwise is stupid. I promise.
          Thank you!

Comment

• It's gonna be very soon now. I'mma head to bed right now and when I wake up it's gonna be here and I don't got shit to do tomorrow so is gonna be a good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              It's gonna be very soon now. I'mma head to bed right now and when I wake up it's gonna be here and I don't got shit to do tomorrow so is gonna be a good day.
              Sweet dreams, and may they all come true (at least the Funeral one)!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                wayne was surprised bono is a fan of him, mack in the background saying "we got one in the stash with him" and wayne didnt even remember having a song with bono lmfao

fuck mack maine and anybody that love him
                That song has been in the stash for around 10 years as well. People thought it would be on C4

Comment

Sweet dreams, and may they all come true (at least the Funeral one)!
                  Thank you my brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
                    Thank you my brother.
                    She's female tho

Comment

• I genuinly think this was is probably a top 3 if not the best wayne interview. He�s so comfortable an cracking jokes all the time. And I�m only 1,5 hours in

Comment

She's female tho
                        Maybe I should be bi-sexual at this point or change genders. It would save time.

Comment

Maybe I should be bi-sexual at this point or change genders. It would save time.
                          Midnight is the album drop east coast
                          9 pm Pacific time

Comment

Working...
                          X