Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    Your favorite rapper is lupe
    Idk why this made me laugh

Comment

That beat is amazing. It sounds like a horror movie and fits perfectly with the totally INSANE shit wayne is saying
      I get the concept but not for me

If Somebody ask me what I want from wayne right now. I�ll tell them when Wayne started rapping on Wild Dogs. And more New Orleans shit like Clap On Em songs like Piano Trap and Harden

That�s what I�m looking for.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
      What�s wrong with that ?

Comment

it's actually Isaiah Rashad but Lupe is my 3rd, don't be mad fam

Comment

• Satins kid is craaazy
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Now that I have listened to the album, I am chuckling at our varying takes on the different songs due to our different backgrounds, personalities, and tastes. Several of the songs that some of you really like are on my "Hmmm, I better play that a whole bunch more to see if I can get into it" list and others that some of you despise are on my "What? Someone doesn't like that song?" list.

And because of the rabid, rude, and intimidating way some people react when people are merely reporting what THEY like, I am reluctant to share my list. Even though I made that startling admission (and in public) about Jay-Z last night.

So suffice it to say that at this very moment in time, without hearing each song multiple times over a span of weeks (which WILL make a big difference), I like 15 of the 24 songs and will need to listen to the other 9 a number of additional times before I can make a more informed judgement about them.

I don't know why anyone would want to be an official music critic, given that people are such dicks when they don't agree with the reviewer. A crappy review, poorly done and with the reviewer already biased for or against someone or who hasn't given the music a sufficient listen - that's different. But if you go ballistic on someone because they don't share your exact musical tastes, you've just plain gone wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
              Idk why this made me laugh
              Because it's funny lol

Comment

• I just got my face tatted and it felt orgasmining
                I got on a straight jacket then it must be fashion week

I-smoke-the-best-exclusive
                I'm-some-where-else-secluded
                Fly to death and your bitch just flew in
                You're a ref my nigga you blew it!

some of my early fav bars
                Last edited by KingEz514; 01-31-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Oh yea lol I forgot the diversity in here

Gonna kill the hip hop and r&b stations lol
                  it's all good man haha I was just imagining our mainstream radio stations playing something like Clap For Em and it was a funny thought

Comment

• I Am Dissappointed My Feature Was Left Off The Album

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                      I Am Dissappointed My Feature Was Left Off The Album
                      guess you can go ahead and post it to the downloads section

Comment

• lookin forward to hear the leaks of funeral sessions over 2/3 years.
                        we the business - birdman

Comment

• Originally posted by lilflow8 View Post
                          lookin forward to hear the leaks of funeral sessions over 2/3 years.
                          Did he say he started with 75 songs or something like that? That would be a LOT of stuff to look through. What a great thought!

Comment

Working...
                          X