Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    Yes but their sound was originally his sound anyway lol
    Lmao true

Comment

• Never Mind actually amazing...

Comment

• Yo I'm on the Dream feature lmao defo most surprising feature on here for me

( I know they collabed with Ty Dolla before but still)

Comment

• Wayne's vocals on "Sights and Silencers" soooooooooooo fucking good

Comment

• None of you niggas told me how hard Bing James is wtf!! Not me sounding hard too and I wish lil baby did the hook they could�ve kept Sean at home fr

Comment

• This has to be the worst project that he has ever dropped, worse than D5, D6, C5.

Crazy to say this but Funeral makes IANAHB2 look like a gem in comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                This has to be the worst project that he has ever dropped, worse than D5, D6, C5.

Get your ears checked

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                  This has to be the worst project that he has ever dropped, worse than D5, D6, C5.

just fuck outta here

Comment

• Some of y’all saying album of the year, some of y’all saying it’s the worst shit ever lol. No in between. Can’t wait to listen myself

Comment

• About 2/3 in and damn this is amazing. Favorite so far is Dreams. Love that song so much. I Do It has an awesome hook and Harden proves that Steeetrunner don't miss. Funeral
                      (the song) was kinda eh for me initially

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                        Some of y’all saying album of the year, some of y’all saying it’s the worst shit ever lol. No in between. Can’t wait to listen myself
                        Enjoy and listen with an open mind

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                          Some of y’all saying album of the year, some of y’all saying it’s the worst shit ever lol. No in between. Can’t wait to listen myself
                          Haven't finished it yet but so far it's my favorite album since C3

Comment

Working...
                          X