Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Mandalorian reference on T.O. was cool lol
    Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    I don't think yall appreciating this enough.
    Yall realize this dude dropped an album at 37 that has new type of sound to it. Like it's a mix between old school and new school. I love it. Only negative thing about it is couple bad songs, and overall lack of cohesiveness on the album. But I'll never blame that on Wayne, because we all know it's Tez and Mack who fuck that shit up.
    Standard reaction to any Wayne project. In a couple of months people will be writing essays on here about how it's a goat album.
    Already see some people hating songs which others love.

Comment

• I’m only halfway through, but Mahogany and Mama Mia are my favorites so far.

Comment

• Track 8 last 24 secs silence
        Shiit

Comment

• I like how I still haven't gotten my digital copy

Comment

• I'm 10 songs in and for me personally, this is extremely underwhelming. There is too much autotune.

Comment

• This isnt the worst thing I've ever heard from Wayne, but I will say this. The vibe I get from his recent music (last 4-5 years) is that he's trying to imitate the current rappers rather than just do what he is good at. And the ironic thing is, the current rappers are basically imitating his old style & making it their own, & then he's taking what they're doing and trying to copy it. The problem with that is, I don't feel like I'm listening to Wayne. I feel like I'm listening to all the new rappers that I personally cannot stand. Like I said earlier, I want to hear him RAP. This is not rap. And ironically enough, the way he's been using autotune the last few years isn't even close to how he used to use it. He's trying to use it how the new young rappers are, & they suck with it. Now it's making it seem like he sucks with it. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old, I just am not a fan of his new style.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                This isnt the worst thing I've ever heard from Wayne, but I will say this. The vibe I get from his recent music (last 4-5 years) is that he's trying to imitate the current rappers rather than just do what he is good at. And the ironic thing is, the current rappers are basically imitating his old style & making it their own, & then he's taking what they're doing and trying to copy it. The problem with that is, I don't feel like I'm listening to Wayne. I feel like I'm listening to all the new rappers that I personally cannot stand. Like I said earlier, I want to hear him RAP. This is not rap. And ironically enough, the way he's been using autotune the last few years isn't even close to how he used to use it. He's trying to use it how the new young rappers are, & they suck with it. Now it's making it seem like he sucks with it. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting old, I just am not a fan of his new style.
                What are you even saying? He's rapping all over this. Spazzing actually. Mama Mia is the best RAP I've heard in a min

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
                I'm 10 songs in and for me personally, this is extremely underwhelming. There is too much autotune.
                I gotta point out how almost everyone on here that don't like it says their favorite album is C2. Music evolves. That shit was 16 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                  What are you even saying? He's rapping all over this. Spazzing actually. Mama Mia is the best RAP I've heard in a min

- - - Updated - - -

I gotta point out how almost everyone on here that don't like it says their favorite album is C2. Music evolves. That shit was 16 years ago.
                  If autotune is on it it's not rap. Sorry to break it to ya.

Comment

bro that's ridiculous

Honestly autotune saved rap and we can thank T-Pain and Weezy for that.

Comment

bro that's ridiculous

Not this kind of autotune.

Comment

bro that's ridiculous

I am not completely against autotune. I think it sounds really good if used in the right song, but I don't like when he uses it on every song. That's a me issue though because that's just how a lot of music is these days.

Comment

Holy shit was a stupid take
                          Last edited by YaBoyInThe505; 01-31-2020, 11:18 AM. Reason: Had to throw in the dead emote for this one

Comment

Working...
                          X