Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we talk about this 😂😂😂 "Put some respect on my name, dont know where I got that from"

Comment

• Originally posted by Z-Rayy View Post
      Can we talk about this 😂😂😂 "Put some respect on my name, dont know where I got that from"
      Just heard that too haha. Cracked me up

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
        Holy shit was a stupid take

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungMoney2430 View Post
          I'm 10 songs in and for me personally, this is extremely underwhelming. There is too much autotune.
          welcome to 2020 old man

- - - Updated - - -

album a damn masterpiece

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
          If autotune is on it it's not rap. Sorry to break it to ya.
          okay boomer

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
            Just heard that too haha. Cracked me up
            fucking savage lmao

Comment

• wild dogs is hard as fck

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I just finished the album. I wasn't crazy about it but I know it will grow on me like his more recent projects have. It had some really good songs for me and then some that I didn't care for. I hope most of you are loving it.

Comment

I just finished the album. I wasn't crazy about it but I know it will grow on me like his more recent projects have. It had some really good songs for me and then some that I didn't care for. I hope most of you are loving it.
                  ah the classic first listen whiplash

- - - Updated - - -

harden is the best song on the project who wants to talk about it?
                  gave me so much nostalgia to the C3 SESSIONS era

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    ah the classic first listen whiplash

- - - Updated - - -

harden is the best song on the project who wants to talk about it?
                    gave me so much nostalgia to the C3 SESSIONS era
                    Yeah this happens to me every time. I liked about 8 songs on first listen but we'll see. It seems like a lot of people are liking it.

Comment

Yeah this happens to me every time. I liked about 8 songs on first listen but we'll see. It seems like a lot of people are liking it.
                      i had same issue with C5 almost fell asleep thru first listen half way thru i said and i quote "i waited this long for this shit?? wayne got ethered by kenddrick" but then second listen i caught a bar here and there and love grew from there haha

personally this album been one of my fav first listens but i know im missin gheaps of shit and not absorbing all the flows and sounsd give it a wek gon be hard af

- - - Updated - - -

im a big XXX fan but im not sure if this collab was needed lol... although its one of my fav songs from X and its trippy hearing ayne covering it ahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                        If autotune is on it it's not rap. Sorry to break it to ya.
                        ma nigga ur favorite song is Paradice. How you gonna say if it has autotune its not rap lmaoo
                        Just read the damn lyrics while listening - his wordplay on this album is insane. How does this dude STILL come up with that kind of lyrics after 25 years of rapping is beyond me.

Just read lyrics dude, if you didn't read lyrics, I guarantee you didn't catch 30% of the album.

This nigga said so many quotables and he made Siri fuck Alexa. GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z-Rayy View Post
                          Can we talk about this 😂😂😂 "Put some respect on my name, dont know where I got that from"
                          What's the song?

Comment

Working...
                          X