Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    ah the classic first listen whiplash

- - - Updated - - -

harden is the best song on the project who wants to talk about it?
    gave me so much nostalgia to the C3 SESSIONS era
    %100 percent Harden was the best song imo, definitely nostalgic and those soulful type beats is what I love Wayne on.

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
      Just heard that too haha. Cracked me up
      Originally posted by littleceezy View Post
      What's the song?
      Line em up

Comment

• Originally posted by Z-Rayy View Post
        Can we talk about this 😂😂😂 "Put some respect on my name, dont know where I got that from"
        Originally posted by Z-Rayy View Post
        Line em up
        Thanks

Comment

• I was pretty lit lastnight woke up had a coffee and when Not me came on it def hit different than being with my brother all hyped.

�Put some money on my head but your shooter missed
          But you know karma is a bitch just like you a bitch
          Walked in the pet store said get me a cobra�

Cobras love small birds and bird eggs 😅. The next playthrough when excitement isn�t at an all time high is always enjoyable with Wayne.
          Last edited by cx14xc; 01-31-2020, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• If I exclude all the songs I don't like (and there are quite a few) I still have 10-15 songs that I fucks with. Considering the fact that the whole album consists of 24 songs I don't know if I should celebrate. So many fillers ... on Carter 5 there is barely a handful of songs I would skip ... many of the new songs they could not and would not end up on a Carter album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              If I exclude all the songs I don't like (and there are quite a few) I still have 10-15 songs that I fucks with. Considering the fact that the whole album consists of 24 songs I don't know if I should celebrate. So many fillers ... on Carter 5 there is barely a handful of songs I would skip ... many of the new songs they could not and would not end up on a Carter album.
              Thats why I said yesterday that albums should be 15 carefully picked songs..
              But he made it 24 cuz of Kobe, im sure

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                ma nigga ur favorite song is Paradice. How you gonna say if it has autotune its not rap lmaoo
                Just read the damn lyrics while listening - his wordplay on this album is insane. How does this dude STILL come up with that kind of lyrics after 25 years of rapping is beyond me.

Just read lyrics dude, if you didn't read lyrics, I guarantee you didn't catch 30% of the album.

This nigga said so many quotables and he made Siri fuck Alexa. GOAT.
                you just proved my point for me??????? paradice is a song. wayne is singing. not rapping.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  Sounds like NC2 fusion with D6 on original beats.
                  This is definitely the vibe I'm getting with this album. To me personally it is a 7/10 album. I see a lot of people who are worshiping this album and that's okay it's just not the case for me. I like a bunch of songs in this album but none of them gave me that feeling of excitement

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    welcome to 2020 old man

- - - Updated - - -

album a damn masterpiece

- - - Updated - - -

okay boomer

Comment

• wayne is on undisputed atm. He said the 24 seconds of silence was dedicated to kobe. But the tracklist was going to be 24 songs anyway. & he also said that there was over 50 songs to choose from

Comment

• I think all in all I can fck with 17-19 of the 24 songs so I'm really happy

I think I like C5 better cuz less autotune and more cohesive but this album a win for me and I'm glad others think the same, or at least are respecting that opinion.

For those who like it, favourite song on the album?? Mama Mia for me rn

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          you just proved my point for me??????? paradice is a song. wayne is singing. not rapping.
                          Wtf, naaah dude.. you trippin. Adele is singing, Wayne is rappin even in his vibey songs. Thats not singing, thats still rapping, just more melodic rap.

Comment

Working...
                          X