Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Mama Mia, Wild Dogs and T.O. are great examples of Wayne spitting but the songs themselves not sounding good, if that makes any sense. If the general person was listening to it they'd probably say they don't like the songs but he's going off if you're actually listening.
    Oh nah, wild dogs is fire. I see what u mean for t.o thoif he didn�t use the high pictch in his verse it would be golden cuz tht hook is crazy but yeah I skip the song sometimes. And mama Mia is like a tech9ne song. A lyrical monster but gotta be in the mood to listen to it.

Comment

Mama Mia, Wild Dogs and T.O. are great examples of Wayne spitting but the songs themselves not sounding good, if that makes any sense. If the general person was listening to it they'd probably say they don't like the songs but he's going off if you're actually listening.
      Get some real speakers then say this.

My friend is a casual fan and Mama Mia is his favorite track by far.

Comment

• So after couple listens I gotta say. Piano Trap is the best song on the album for me. Harden, Mahagony and Wild Dogs are very good as well..

Comment

• Autographed copies of the album available for $12 on his site. Limited amounts I assume.

Comment

• The new merch (with his carter covers) sold out already I'm so glad i ordered mine when I did

Comment

• Here's a great article about Wayne and a great review of Funeral. Check it out: https://www.theringer.com/music/2020...er-v-new-album

Especially if you're one of those folks that thinks Funeral lacks "substance"

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                Here's a great article about Wayne and a great review of Funeral. Check it out: https://www.theringer.com/music/2020...er-v-new-album

Finally someone who actually pays attention to what he's saying. Most 'substantial' review I've seen.
                Only part I disliked was them saying Rebirth was a "creative failure", it's more creative than most of the generic repetitive rock albums most popular bands have been putting out over the past ten years tbh

I forgot about when he tweeted this: "I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun"
                For him to tweet that being the type of person he is says a lot about what he was feeling back then. Feels good to see him happy and shit now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
                  Here's a great article about Wayne and a great review of Funeral. Check it out: https://www.theringer.com/music/2020...er-v-new-album

Dude stop i almost got teary-eyed.

Wayne been through so and has come so damn far, his journey one of the reasons why he'll always be my all time favourite artist. period

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Finally someone who actually pays attention to what he's saying. Most 'substantial' review I've seen.
                    Only part I disliked was them saying Rebirth was a "creative failure", it's more creative than most of the generic repetitive rock albums most popular bands have been putting out over the past ten years tbh

I forgot about when he tweeted this: "I AM NOW DEFENSELESS AND mentally DEFEATED & I leave gracefully and thankful I luh my fanz but I'm dun"
                    For him to tweet that being the type of person he is says a lot about what he was feeling back then. Feels good to see him happy and shit now.
                    That was the only thing I didn't really agree with either. If anything, Rebirth is really creative. I think most people could see that even if they don't like it.

Comment

• bastards on repeat lol

Comment

• Back to back Wayne albums got good scores from Pitchfork. They�ve trashed him for years.

C5 got a 7.4 and Funeral got a 7.3.

Music To Be Murdered By got a 5.5 and Kamikaze got a 5.0.

Comment

Back to back Wayne albums got good scores from Pitchfork. They�ve trashed him for years.

C5 got a 7.4 and Funeral got a 7.3.

Music To Be Murdered By got a 5.5 and Kamikaze got a 5.0.
                          This is dope!

FYI SIGNED albums on the website rn. Just picked one up, always wanted Wayne�s autograph.

For anybody that�s interested!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
                          Autographed copies of the album available for $12 on his site. Limited amounts I assume.
                          Whoops didn’t see you posted this. Definitely scooped up one! Always wanted to
                          meet Wayne and get a autograph but this is a much cheaper consolation prize lol

Comment

Working...
                          X