Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what has this thread turned into

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      what has this thread turned into
      It's honestly about time Danny M closes this thread and the C5 one (which is long overdue). No one's really discussing the albums anymore and it's just banter at this point.
      RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

• Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
        It's honestly about time Danny M closes this thread and the C5 one (which is long overdue). No one's really discussing the albums anymore and it's just banter at this point.
        ^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          ^^^^^^
          No man I need to see what happens between brew and brew

Comment

• Need this OG ball hard version in my life.. Sounds like no twist & Wayne says the hustle Westbrook line
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

• unpopular opinion, funeral is some of the most enjoyable music wayne has made since c3-we are young money. no cap. as far as like an easy listen. i could play waynes world, darkside, piano trap, and wild dogs all day.

- - - Updated - - -

and mahogany, stop playin wit me, harden, mamma mia imo are on the VERGE of "classic" even tho i know some would disagree

Comment

• Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
                unpopular opinion, funeral is some of the most enjoyable music wayne has made since c3-we are young money. no cap. as far as like an easy listen. i could play waynes world, darkside, piano trap, and wild dogs all day.

- - - Updated - - -

and mahogany, stop playin wit me, harden, mamma mia imo are on the VERGE of "classic" even tho i know some would disagree
                im going say it and i hate to say it but funeral was... trash

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  You also thought that No Ceilings 2 was trash

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    You also thought that No Ceilings 2 was trash
                    true....

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• What makes Funeral trash? It's basically D6 the album. Think tracks like Too Hot for TV, Beep Beep, Abracadabra, Bloody Mary.

It's got bangers, more serious tracks, and even classic 07 type of production with Harden.

Funeral is just as good or better than FWA. Some of you concentrate too much of general public reception. The reviews were actually good for this. It sucks that it didn't sell, but that doesn't make it trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
                        Funeral is just as good or better than FWA
                        - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        how tho. its like most wayne projects post jail. half u keep half u dont. but the playlist to this is nice. if u took the top 15 tracks on the album and compare it to fwa. its on par or better

Comment

• what are the total sales for funeral?

Comment

Working...
                          X