Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCitySQ View Post
    What makes Funeral trash? It's basically D6 the album. Think tracks like Too Hot for TV, Beep Beep, Abracadabra, Bloody Mary.

It's got bangers, more serious tracks, and even classic 07 type of production with Harden.

Funeral is just as good or better than FWA. Some of you concentrate too much of general public reception. The reviews were actually good for this. It sucks that it didn't sell, but that doesn't make it trash.
    i dont think its trash at all... its just like a little bit of a different style

Comment

• Idk how some of y’all think this album is wack.
      Last edited by vintageweezyf; 03-30-2020, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
        Idk how some of y�all think this album is wack.
        its more of knowing wayne can do better

Comment

• Line em up:

"Cut his face... let him use his blood for his aftershave"

Wayne fucking cold bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            @BrewCityYM yea we did care about c3 and c4 sales cause thats when it was relevant. sales dont mean anything now with streaming
            Dawg streaming = sales

Comment

• Get y�all asses on Man is Fresh IG and REPRESENT!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Get y’all asses on Man is Fresh IG and REPRESENT!!!!!
                fuck yea im lovin the live

Comment

• This battle is fire

Comment

• Everybody who was on Mannie track list was from Nola or ATL. Not a fair game but that shit was fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
                      Dawg streaming = sales
                      The weeknd Pretty much went gold in one week selling like 455k, For the era we are in thats like wayne doing a million with tha Carter 3 in 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        The weeknd Pretty much went gold in one week selling like 455k, For the era we are in thats like wayne doing a million with tha Carter 3 in 2008.
                        Meh maybe, I'd say selling 700k+ is like a milli first week

Comment

• lol nah the weekend doin them numbers isnt like c3. thts pretty average for a superstar these days. a million first week is still prob a million first week. i think people forget how big c3 really was. i was 10 years old not looking for any kind of music, and those singles were finding me. mrs. officer, lollipop, and a milli were HUGE

drake did 700k with scorpion and i think thts accurtaely 700. big but not big as c3, c4.

unless yall mean in these days people arent gravitating to music like they did then so thts why the numbers are equivalent then maybe. but if yall mean those numbers mean the album is as big i disagree

Comment

Working...
                          X