Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    lol u think its scrapped based off of what? no its not scrapped. its coming
    yea we just have to take YMs ways of operating into account. So no more than another 3 months and we'll be getting it real soon

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      How many extra songs do people put on deluxe albums nowadays?
      The new trend seems to be deluxe edition is an extra project bundled with the standard album making it so the sales count towards the standard edition if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        yea we just have to take YMs ways of operating into account. So no more than another 3 months and we'll be getting it real soon
        if i had to guess i would say well get it by june 19

Comment

• Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
          The new trend seems to be deluxe edition is an extra project bundled with the standard album making it so the sales count towards the standard edition if I'm not mistaken.
          So it could be a good amount of songs.

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            this is stupid from them, the whole point of a deluxe is to come out not to long after the original album, not 6 months afterwards

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              if i had to guess i would say well get it by june 19
              Why june 19?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                Why june 19?
                It's just a guess but that's like 8 weeks since it was announced and 4 weeks from rn ... Let's get it out there

Comment

• Nav sold 135k first week.. that�s impressive as fuck considering his first album did 80k. Wondering what Wayne�s next album will do first week tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    Nav sold 135k first week.. that’s impressive as fuck considering his first album did 80k. Wondering what Wayne’s next album will do first week tbh
                    Depends on many things

Comment

• Comment

• Funeral deluxe needs to hurry up & drop. Lol. The two snippets Wayne previewed were 🔥🔥

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                          this is stupid from them, the whole point of a deluxe is to come out not to long after the original album, not 6 months afterwards
                          well, what isn't

Comment

Working...
                          X