Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    What the fck is this
    the best selling artists ever in any genre

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
      Seen a comment saying if an artist isn't on the list its because they haven't been studied yet so maybe Wayne would be on the list if they studied his sales bruh
      Damn he�s too irrelevant to be studied

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
        https://chartmasters.org/2020/05/csp...ate-streaming/
        Wayne not being on this list is a shame, even Drake and Kendrick are on it
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._music_artists

Comment

• it will be the same as how RIAA dont update wayne's plaques..... his team are too lazy

Comment

• is there a reason weezy hasnt even acknowledged the deluxe edition on the past 3 ym radio episodes??

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              is there a reason weezy hasnt even acknowledged the deluxe edition on the past 3 ym radio episodes??
              Not sure tbh...possibly delaying to get that Drake feature? At least I hope so...the 2 songs he previewed didn’t seem to be anything to special that could really boost the numbers for the album imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                is there a reason weezy hasnt even acknowledged the deluxe edition on the past 3 ym radio episodes??
                i think he is scrapping it
                Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                Not sure tbh...possibly delaying to get that Drake feature? At least I hope so...the 2 songs he previewed didn�t seem to be anything to special that could really boost the numbers for the album imo.
                no they really dont. but i would still expect wayne to be saying the usual "coming soon" thing

Comment

• Hasn't it been like three months since Funeral came out? I'd prefer something new to a deluxe at this point

Comment

• Deluxe just means new songs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Hasn't it been like three months since Funeral came out? I'd prefer something new to a deluxe at this point
                      dont know what these dudes are doing rn deluxe waaaaay over due

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        i think he is scrapping it no they really dont. but i would still expect wayne to be saying the usual "coming soon" thing
                        lol u think its scrapped based off of what? no its not scrapped. its coming

Comment

• How many extra songs do people put on deluxe albums nowadays?

Comment

Working...
                          X