Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
    Wayne should start releasing “streamable mixtapes”... he’s best known for his mixtapes and if it doesn’t sell then “this is just a mixtape”
    this. Rather than another album this/next year I'd take a streamable mixtape

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
      this. Rather than another album this/next year I'd take a streamable mixtape
      A beak jacking mixtape will not be on spotify or other streaming platforms because the beats would need to be cleared and also royalties would need to be paid.

A mixtape with original production is basically an album.

Comment

• At first Russian Roulette and Multiple Flows was my fav but now it's Happen To You

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          At first Russian Roulette and Multiple Flows was my fav but now it's Happen To You
          I will say this again Happen To You is the best song off deluxe and it’s an absolute gem. They need to make a video for it with a bunch of behind the clip scenes of Weezy growing up through out the years from Hot Boys days all the way up to today...kinda like behind the scenes to his life from shows, tour bus, family, studio. It could be cheap and the song has a positive message and is very catchy. Haven’t you worked for Wayne’s team? If you’re in contact you should message em and let them know if this idea fr fr.
          Last edited by vintageweezyf; 06-01-2020, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            At first Russian Roulette and Multiple Flows was my fav but now it's Happen To You
            Happen to You is also my clear fav

Comment

• �I wake up in beast mode I ate her like skittles� that�s a slick Marshawn Lynch bar

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                “I wake up in beast mode I ate her like skittles” that’s a slick Marshawn Lynch bar
                As a huge Seahawks and Marshawn Lynch fan I loved this bar.

Comment

• Call me crazy but Happen to you is top 5 wayne songs for me. I dont even know what the other 4 would be, but Happen to you is definitely there

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBBITCH View Post
                    Call me crazy but Happen to you is top 5 wayne songs for me. I dont even know what the other 4 would be, but Happen to you is definitely there
                    Yea, you�re crazy ....

Comment

• Big Worm > All the Dogs > Happen to You

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
                        Big Worm > All the Dogs > Happen to You
                        How? All The Dogs probably the worst beat/song wayne ever been on.

Comment

• Big Worm & Help are my favorite on the deluxe.

Comment

Working...
                          X