Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My official guess is Halloween at midnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      My official guess is Halloween at midnight.
      U think so? Wouldn't it make more sense to drop no ceilings then on streaming rather than funeral?

Comment

You mean midnight on the 31st? Or midnight on the 1st? It�s possible he could do what he did with C5 and drop it at 9pm in a different time zone and then midnight every where else

Comment

Doubt it. That’s probably when No Ceilings go up on streaming. Unless they do both on the same day

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
            Doubt it. That’s probably when No Ceilings go up on streaming. Unless they do both on the same day
            its the 10 year anniversary too so probably

Comment

• Funeral will probably drop in November around Black Friday Week. It�s definitely not coming out on Halloween due to the 10 Year anniversary of No Ceilings will be streaming on Apple Music

Comment

• Shocking that he is not mentioning Funeral at all during the concerts. I see his social media is all over Bumbu promotion though

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
                  You mean midnight on the 31st? Or midnight on the 1st? It�s possible he could do what he did with C5 and drop it at 9pm in a different time zone and then midnight every where else
                  C5 dropped midnight eastern time like every album now. I think he means 12am friday the 1st.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                  Funeral will probably drop in November around Black Friday Week. It’s definitely not coming out on Halloween due to the 10 Year anniversary of No Ceilings will be streaming on Apple Music
                  Its possible they drop No Ceilings 12am friday the 1st since thats the anniversary (I know its actually the 31st but still) Then the following week we get funeral

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  Bad marketing if they drop the same date that would take sales away from funeral.
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• this is the only thing I don't like about Wayne. He treats his fans like shit really when it comes to leaving us hanging for MONTHS with no update.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunchyb314 View Post
                      this is the only thing I don't like about Wayne. He treats his fans like shit really when it comes to leaving us hanging for MONTHS with no update.
                      Its not him its his team around him.
                      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

• Originally posted by crunchyb314 View Post
                        this is the only thing I don't like about Wayne. He treats his fans like shit really when it comes to leaving us hanging for MONTHS with no update.
                        It�s not his fault that the music is coming at certain time His team needs to stop announcing project wait few months talk about the album then when a song starts to leak then they want to scrapped the whole album

Comment

• Wayne first announced this album almost three years ago.

Comment

Working...
                          X