Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceb420 View Post
    bullshit
    Not at all actually, I think it all depends on his delivery

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post
      Not at all actually, I think it all depends on his delivery
      True but he's gotten better at singing over the years and considering the time put into this album (it was first teased in 2016) and the title alone I think it's fair to expect it to sound great

Comment

• Honestly if you don't go in expectations then Ur so much more likely to not be disappointed

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
          Honestly if you don't go in expectations then Ur so much more likely to not be disappointed
          Yep I have absolutely no idea how it's gonna sound and therefore have no expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
            Yep I have absolutely no idea how it's gonna sound and therefore have no expectations.
            Yea not sure either.. I really liked dedication 6 sound and free Weezy album sound... But he Said he wanted to make his music sound morr like todays music or something along those lines.. So u wonder how he'll balance between sleepless type of sound and dedication 6 for example or carter 5

Comment

• This will be his best album since jail. All he has to do is get that delivery at least half as good as it used to be

Comment

• Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                Yea not sure either.. I really liked dedication 6 sound and free Weezy album sound... But he Said he wanted to make his music sound morr like todays music or something along those lines.. So u wonder how he'll balance between sleepless type of sound and dedication 6 for example or carter 5
                He also said he's trying harder with his hooks this time around (I'm sure he said that) so that'll be dope af

Comment

• I wonder if hell do breakfast club before or after the album. Or even at all

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Young money IG post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7rNV14J...d=g78h4uvlzs07

cortez and jay jones also re posted waynes funeral post last night. mack maine tweeted the post

streetrunner/ therealmonstabeats / and another producer i think re posted it as well
                    Last edited by ym9191; 01-23-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      All he has to do is get that delivery at least half as good as it used to be
                      thts it

Comment

• lyrically wayne was at the top of the game during CV, it's just the delivery as people already mentioned

and auto-tune/wayne can be the best thing in the world... it just has to be right, if that makes sense lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          I wonder if hell do breakfast club before or after the album. Or even at all
                          After the album would be better but I don't know how Wayne would react if Charlamagne said it was trash
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X