Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL] THE FUNERAL (Appreciation/Discussion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
    btw, this has nothing to do with the album, but am i the only one who thinks Wayne isn't reppin Hollygrove and N.O. like he used to(excluding Hollyweezy), like in 2005-06 in almost every song he mentions Lousiana, Hollygrove 17, Eagle Street or N.O.
    holy fuck man why type this nonsense

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Anyone else having issues with Pre adding to Apple Music? Maybe it�s because I�m doing it from my phone, but ever since Friday I haven�t been able to pre add it. My email and password are both correct, but every time I hit �Pre Add� I get an error page

& to the questions about wondering if it�ll be pushed back, no I don�t think it will get pushed back. It�s just unfortunate timing

Comment

• Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
        Anyone else having issues with Pre adding to Apple Music? Maybe it�s because I�m doing it from my phone, but ever since Friday I haven�t been able to pre add it. My email and password are both correct, but every time I hit �Pre Add� I get an error page

& to the questions about wondering if it�ll be pushed back, no I don�t think it will get pushed back. It�s just unfortunate timing
        Yes bro mine keeps saying error! Maybe they need to add the actual link in the pre-save after you click pre-save if get me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackson.weezy86 View Post
          Yes bro mine keeps saying error! Maybe they need to add the actual link in the pre-save after you click pre-save if get me.
          Maybe they don't have the exact tracklist ready yet but wouldn't make sense with car test already done.

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
            btw, this has nothing to do with the album, but am i the only one who thinks Wayne isn't reppin Hollygrove and N.O. like he used to(excluding Hollyweezy), like in 2005-06 in almost every song he mentions Lousiana, Hollygrove 17, Eagle Street or N.O.
            Bro if you havent noticed he got 17 tatted on his face AND his stommach.
            I think its safe to say he is repping Hollygrove every second of his life now lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            I have a feeling it will be pushed back a week or so, as the album title might be unappropriate for the time being.
            His death has nothing to do with the album though. So why would it be inappropriate for the time being?

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Maybe they don't have the exact tracklist ready yet but wouldn't make sense with car test already done.
              If don�t get pushed back because Kobe passed maybe tracklist tomorrow or Wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                I think its safe to say he is repping Hollygrove every second of his life now lol.

- - - Updated - - -

His death has nothing to do with the album though. So why would it be inappropriate for the time being?
                It�s inappropriate bro
                Bad timing
                Even though we know it�s not his fault
                Just bad timing
                Out of respect it should be pushed backed at least after Kobe�s and his daughter funeral

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

that's not what i meant, i didn't say i want him to mention Hollygrove on songs, i just said that in his prime he always mentioned N.O. or Hollygrove, that's it

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe because wayne was a huge fan of kobe and they were friends? I obviously know kobe has nothing to do with it. It�s just weird. I don�t mind the album getting pushed back if thats what wayne wishes. But he might just drop it friday like planned but who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      Maybe because wayne was a huge fan of kobe and they were friends? I obviously know kobe has nothing to do with it. It�s just weird. I don�t mind the album getting pushed back if thats what wayne wishes. But he might just drop it friday like planned but who knows
                      I don�t really think it�ll be pushed back. They already have interviews set to come out this week and already have the roll out going. I don�t know, I just don�t see it being delayed. If it is delayed, we should hear something today or tomorrow

Comment

• The album is called the funeral and judging by the snippet it will be the overall theme of the album, albeit not necessarily a concept album for all we know. However I can see this being quite fitting in this time of grief, depending on how the themes death, mourning and funeral will be adressed. Who's to say it's not gonna help people.
                        Then again I am well aware that Wayne will still find ample space to fuck around (as in outrageous punch lines and one liners) on this album.

Comment

• I don't think it will be postponed, Wayne's channel on YT changed today to the cover of Funeral

has no evidence until the moment it will be postponed, so don't kill the hype

Comment

Working...
                          X